Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: About search engine in unix
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting About search engine in unix Post 302696765 by Sindhu R on Wednesday 5th of September 2012 11:23:52 AM
Old 09-05-2012
Java About search engine in unix

Hello,
How to create a search engine in unix using commands?...Atleast guidelines to craete this search engine...Thank you in advance.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search Engine

How do you write a search engline to search offline scripts? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hawaiifiver
3 Replies

2. Programming

Search Engine in C

Hello everybody, I need help with this, I need to design a CGI search engine in C but i have no idea on what or how to do it. Do i have to open all the html files one by one and search for the given strings? i think this process will be slow, and will take too much of the server processing... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: semash!
11 Replies

3. Web Development

Search Engine

Hey guys. I have a quick question. My friends and I are working on a search engine project that will hopefully be up and running by December of 2011. Here's my concern. What programs should I use to create the search engine. Thanks guys! :b: (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: OussenkoSearch
9 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Patching Google Search engine/application in Unix.

Hi Unix Gurus, In my Co. we have intranet site hosted on Unix box. In Explorer there is a text box for searching information on internet. By default it is using Google Custom Search. This search engine is little old one. Now I want to patch this search engine with latest patch. If any one know... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriramis4u
0 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

About search engine in unix

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: How to create a search engine in unix using commands?...Atleast guidelines to craete this search engine...Thank... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sindhu R
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search

Getting a bit more comfortable making quick YT videos in 4K, here is: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console https://youtu.be/I6b9T2qcqFo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
ENGINE(1SSL)                                                          OpenSSL                                                         ENGINE(1SSL)

NAME
openssl-engine, engine - load and query engines SYNOPSIS
openssl engine [ engine... ] [-v] [-vv] [-vvv] [-vvv] [-vvv] [-c] [-t] [-tt] [-pre command] [-post command] [ engine... ] DESCRIPTION
The engine command is used to query the status and capabilities of the specified engine's. Engines may be specified before and after all other command-line flags. Only those specified are queried. OPTIONS
-v -vv -vvv -vvvv Provides information about each specified engine. The first flag lists all the possible run-time control commands; the second adds a description of each command; the third adds the input flags, and the final option adds the internal input flags. -c Lists the capabilities of each engine. -t Tests if each specified engine is available, and displays the answer. -tt Displays an error trace for any unavailable engine. -pre command -post command Command-line configuration of engines. The -pre command is given to the engine before it is loaded and the -post command is given after the engine is loaded. The command is of the form cmd:val where cmd is the command, and val is the value for the command. See the example below. EXAMPLE
To list all the commands available to a dynamic engine: $ openssl engine -t -tt -vvvv dynamic (dynamic) Dynamic engine loading support [ unavailable ] SO_PATH: Specifies the path to the new ENGINE shared library (input flags): STRING NO_VCHECK: Specifies to continue even if version checking fails (boolean) (input flags): NUMERIC ID: Specifies an ENGINE id name for loading (input flags): STRING LIST_ADD: Whether to add a loaded ENGINE to the internal list (0=no,1=yes,2=mandatory) (input flags): NUMERIC DIR_LOAD: Specifies whether to load from 'DIR_ADD' directories (0=no,1=yes,2=mandatory) (input flags): NUMERIC DIR_ADD: Adds a directory from which ENGINEs can be loaded (input flags): STRING LOAD: Load up the ENGINE specified by other settings (input flags): NO_INPUT To list the capabilities of the rsax engine: $ openssl engine -c (rsax) RSAX engine support [RSA] (dynamic) Dynamic engine loading support ENVIRONMENT
OPENSSL_ENGINES The path to the engines directory. SEE ALSO
config(5) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2016-2018 The OpenSSL Project Authors. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the OpenSSL license (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain a copy in the file LICENSE in the source distribution or at <https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html>. 1.1.1a 2018-12-18 ENGINE(1SSL)