Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: About PHP Development
Top Forums Programming About PHP Development Post 302696351 by AimyThomas on Tuesday 4th of September 2012 11:44:12 PM
Old 09-05-2012
About PHP Development

Hi All,

We all designers are fearful into a firm spot in developing a time management and statistic/reporting web application/system. Because of our server I cannot work with SQL. I have to create this PHP application in Adobe Dreamweaver from scrape *eek* I am not very experienced person with PHP, know a little html and java but that is it.

Is there anyone that can help me on how to get the data from that I have designed placed in a part page where a Manager can then get the stats by the push of a button? If not is there anyone that can provide me some reliable advice as to how to go about liability this then or maybe have a program that I can use by way of Dreamweaver to help ?

Need Help

Thanks in Advance

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Running multiple php scripts into one php only, cron mail alert problem...

hi, while separated they produce the usual mail alert and i can see the output... if i write into the php script: <?php system('php -f /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/folder/script1.php'); system('php -f /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/folder/script2.php'); system('php -f... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 7stars
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

Update php 4.3 RPM to php 5.3.3 php

Dear All, My redhat version is: # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 4) # # uname -a Linux cotapplication3.cot.com 2.6.9-42.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jul 12 23:32:02 EDT 2006 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux # I want to update my php from: # php... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: monojcool
1 Replies
MAIN(3) 								 1								   MAIN(3)

main - Dummy formain(3)

There  is  no  function  named	main(3)  except  in  the  PHP  source.	In  PHP  4.3.0,  a  new  type  of error handling in the PHP source
       (php_error_docref) was introduced. One feature is to provide links to a	manual	page  in  PHP  error  messages	when  the  PHP	directives
       html_errors (on by default) and docref_root (on by default until PHP 4.3.2) are set.

Sometimes  error messages refer to a manual page for the function main(3) which is why this page exists. If you discover such a reference,
       please file a bug report, indicating the PHP function caused the error that linked to main(3) and it will be fixed and properly documented.

Known errors that point to main(3)

+----------------+-----------------------------+
       | Function name	|			      |
       |		|			      |
       |		| No longer points here as of |
       |		|			      |
       |  include(3)	|			      |
       |		|			      |
       |		|	     5.1.0	      |
       |		|			      |
       |include_once(3) |			      |
       |		|			      |
       |		|	     5.1.0	      |
       |		|			      |
       |  require(3)	|			      |
       |		|			      |
       |		|	     5.1.0	      |
       |		|			      |
       |require_once(3) |			      |
       |		|			      |
       |		|	     5.1.0	      |
       |		|			      |
       html_errors, display_errors.

PHP Documentation Group 														   MAIN(3)