Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming PHP Travel Clock based on Mysql Date time Post 302694617 by zaxxon on Friday 31st of August 2012 06:24:57 AM
Old 08-31-2012
Show your code snippet where you are having problems with so others people can show up an alternative etc.
When doing so, use code tags please.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

time clock program

How would you write a program that would continually show the time in HOURS:MINUTES on an ASCII terminal(not just xclock)? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ben070371
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Processing a log file based on date/time input and the date/time on the log file

Hi, I'm trying to accomplish the following and would like some suggestions or possible bash script examples that may work I have a directory that has a list of log files that's periodically dumped from a script that is crontab that are rotated 4 generations. There will be a time stamp that is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: primp
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Real time of a clock for every 60 seconds in unix

hi can any one guide me on how to display real time of a clock in unix for every 60 seconds (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramnadh_babu
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting date output based on time zone

Hi, We have a server in US and hence while the command "date" is given it gives the output in EDT. If I want the date output in MET, how can I get it. Please let me know how I could do it in the script which is ksh. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jmathew99
1 Replies

5. War Stories

Time travel

Perhaps a story in the making.... In 2 years or so my company is purchasing a new computer system for our distributing business. Right now, we have an AIX 5.3 machine and some other servers that I admin. I do not have a college degree. My tech knowledge is mostly experience. I have not studied... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: herot
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

List Files Based On Time & Date

Hi All, I am using HP Unix. I want to list files which are created 5 minutes before on the same day as well as before today's date. I checked all the forums and the commands provided there does not work on HP Unix. Can you please help me on this? Your help is highly aprreciated. Thanks and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: angshuman
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting log files based on date and time.

Hi All, i have some log files generated in a folder daily with the format abc.def.20130306.100001 ghi.jkl.20130306.100203 abc.def.20130305.100001 ghi.jkl.20130305.100203 the format is the date followed by time . all i want is to get the files that are generated for todays... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahesh300182
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Condition based on Timestamp (Date/Time based) from logfile (Epoch seconds)

Below is the sample logfile: Userids Date Time acb Checkout time: 2013-11-20 17:00 axy Checkout time: 2013-11-22 12:00 der Checkout time: 2013-11-17 17:00 xyz Checkout time: 2013-11-19 16:00 ddd Checkout time: 2013-11-21 16:00 aaa Checkout... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk: time intervals based on epoch time

I have a list of epoch times delimited by "-" as follows: 1335078000 - 1335176700 1335340800 - 1335527400 1335771300 - 1335945600 1336201200 - 1336218000 The corresponding dates are: 20120422 1000 - 20120423 1325 20120425 1100 - 20120427 1450 20120430 1035 - 20120502 1100 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex2005
3 Replies
GAPPLETVIEWER(1)                                                        GNU                                                       GAPPLETVIEWER(1)

NAME
gappletviewer - Load and runs an applet SYNOPSIS
appletviewer [OPTION]... URL... appletviewer [OPTION]... -code CODE appletviewer [OPTION]... -plugin INPUT,OUTPUT DESCRIPTION
The appletviewer tool loads and runs an applet. Use the first form to test applets specified by tag. The URL should resolve to an HTML document from which the appletviewer will extract applet tags. The APPLET, EMBED and OBJECT tags are supported. If a given document contains multiple applet tags, all the applets will be loaded, with each applet appearing in its own window. Likewise, when multiple URLs are specified, each applet tag instance is given its own window. If a given document contains no recognized tags the appletviewer does nothing. appletviewer http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/ Use the second form to test an applet in development. This form allows applet tag attributes to be supplied on the command line. Only one applet may be specified using the -code option. The -code option overrides the URL form -- any URLs specified will be ignored. appletviewer -code Test.class -param datafile,data.txt gcjwebplugin uses the third form to communicate with the appletviewer through named pipes. OPTIONS
URL OPTIONS -debug This option is not yet implemented but is provided for compatibility. -encoding CHARSET Use this option to specify an alternate character encoding for the specified HTML page. APPLET TAG OPTIONS -code CODE Use the -code option to specify the value of the applet tag CODE attribute. -codebase CODEBASE Use the -codebase option to specify the value of the applet tag CODEBASE attribute. -archive ARCHIVE Use the -archive option to specify the value of the applet tag ARCHIVE attribute. -width WIDTH Use the -width option to specify the value of the applet tag WIDTH attribute. -height HEIGHT Use the -height option to specify the value of the applet tag HEIGHT attribute. -param NAME,VALUE Use the -param option to specify values for the NAME and VALUE attributes of an applet PARAM tag. PLUGIN OPTION -plugin INPUT,OUTPUT gcjwebplugin uses the -plugin option to specify the named pipe the appletviewer should use for receiving commands (INPUT) and the one it should use for sending commands to gcjwebplugin (OUTPUT). DEBUGGING OPTION -verbose Use the -verbose option to have the appletviewer print debugging messages. STANDARD OPTIONS -help Use the -help option to have the appletviewer print a usage message, then exit. -version Use the -version option to have the appletviewer print its version, then exit. -JOPTION Use the -J option to pass OPTION to the virtual machine that will run the appletviewer. Unlike other options, there must not be a space between the -J and OPTION. BUGS
SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
0.98 2010-07-05 GAPPLETVIEWER(1)