Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Newbie to SCO
Operating Systems SCO Newbie to SCO Post 302693733 by Jimflyboy on Wednesday 29th of August 2012 03:32:47 PM
Old 08-29-2012
Newbie to SCO

Whenever I "Print To File"...how do I find where the File is located?Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX newbie NEWBIE question!

Hello everyone, Just started UNIX today! In our school we use solaris. I just want to know how do I setup Solaris 10 not the GUI one, the one where you have to type the commands like ECHO, ls, pwd, etc... I have windows xp and I also have vmware. I hope I am not missing anything! :p (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hanamachi
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl newbie . &&..programming newbie (question 2)

Hello everyone, I am having to do a lot of perl scripting these days and I am learning a lot. I have this problem I want to move files from a folder and all its sub folders to one parent folder, they are all .gz files.. there is folder1\folder2\*.gz and there are about 50 folders... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xytiz
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl newbie . &&..programming newbie

Hi, I am new to programming and also to perl..But i know 'perl' can come to my rescue, But I am stuck at many places and need help..any small help is much appreciated... below is the description of what i intend to acheive with my script. I have a files named in this format... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: xytiz
13 Replies
File::HomeDir::Unix(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  File::HomeDir::Unix(3pm)

NAME
File::HomeDir::Unix - Find your home and other directories on legacy Unix SYNOPSIS
use File::HomeDir; # Find directories for the current user $home = File::HomeDir->my_home; # /home/mylogin $desktop = File::HomeDir->my_desktop; # All of these will... $docs = File::HomeDir->my_documents; # ...default to home... $music = File::HomeDir->my_music; # ...directory $pics = File::HomeDir->my_pictures; # $videos = File::HomeDir->my_videos; # $data = File::HomeDir->my_data; # DESCRIPTION
This module provides implementations for determining common user directories. In normal usage this module will always be used via File::HomeDir. SUPPORT
See the support section the main File::HomeDir module. AUTHORS
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> Sean M. Burke <sburke@cpan.org> SEE ALSO
File::HomeDir, File::HomeDir::Win32 (legacy) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2005 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. Some parts copyright 2000 Sean M. Burke. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-25 File::HomeDir::Unix(3pm)