Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script to run Klocwork from Machine 1 to machine 2 Post 302693499 by Vryali on Wednesday 29th of August 2012 09:56:42 AM
Old 08-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsreeram
I use Ubuntu 10.04 in 2 virtual machines. In one machine I have installed Hudson and another machine is to run klocwork. Scenario is when I trigger a build in Hudson, the script has to run successful and call the Klocwork in VM2. In the build script I have given the following command to call Klocwork in machine 2. Below is the script I use to call machine 2 from machine 1.
if [ $Klocwork = "true" ]; then echo "Starting Klocwork Report ..." sshpass -p 'password' ssh IP-address "sudo chmod 755 /local path/build_script_kw.sh;/local path/build_script_kw.sh $SVNID $Version" fi echo "Build Successfully."when I run the script, I get Host key verification failed error. Please provide me a solution for this issue.

Please let me know, if there is any modification to be done in the script.

Thanks,
Sreeram B
Host key verification is probably just telling you that the hostname you're hitting showed a different key in the past. SSH manually and the error should probably pop up, then just delete the offending line from known_hosts in your ssh folder (Normally ~/.ssh/).

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to execute a script hosted on a machine from a different machine

Hi everyone I intend to trigger a script from one machine say mc1 that actually excutes on different machine say mc2 and redirect the logs to that machine mc2. I tried to use nohup <nfs location of machine >/script.sh > <nfs location of machine >/script.log 2>&1 & nfs location of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: harneetmakol
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

To find the LATEST file from a dir on REMOTE machine and SCP to local machine?

Hi All, URGENT - Please help me form a scipt for this: I need the LATEST file from a dir on REMOTE machine to be SCP'd to a dir on local machine. (and I need to execute this from local server) I know that the below cmd is used to find the LATEST file from a dir. But this command is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: me_ub
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run KSH script in Windows machine

Hi i created a unix script ksh that goes to a specific folder/xyz/abc, searches for all the .txt files in it and perform some operation on these text file. It runs well in Unix server(machine) Now this script needs to be run on a windows machine having the same folder structure(that is look... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mad_man12
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run perl script in remote machine from java application?

Hi I am working in a java application. I need to execute a perl script(linux) which is in remote machine in java application from local machine(windows). I need to do this process automatically that is without manual intereption. Now I will explain the process clearly, at present to run the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bassma
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to run after ssh logout from another machine

Scenario: I currently manager a cluster at work which is on a private network and i constantly need to ssh to other clients for diags e.t.c. I created a debain client which i use as my gateway to get to all the clients on the private network and I then created a Shell menu script which will make... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: defamer
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to copy files frm a linux machine to a windows machine using SCP

I need a shell script to copy files frm a linux machine to a windows machine using SCP. The files keeps changing day-to-day. I have to copy the latest file to the windows machine frm the linux machine. for example :In Linux, On July 20, the file name will be 20.txt and it should be copied to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nithin6034
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to transfer files from unix machine to local machine using shell script?

Hi All.. Am new to Unix!! Am creating a shell script in which a scenario is like i have transfer the output file from unix machine (Server) to local directory (Windows xp). And also i have to transfer the input file from the local directory to Unix machine (Server) Any help from you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vidhyaS
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to use ssh to run shell script on a remote machine?

how to use ssh to run shell script on a remote machine? ssh user@remote sh ./script.unx i ran the above command ./script.unx HAS NOHUP COMMAND IN ITS BODY, I AM GETTING ERROR AS NOHUP NOT FOUND... i tried to run that script from remote server, its working fine do ineed to set... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: only4satish
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run shell script on different machine using perl script

I want to execute my shell script on remote machine using SSH in perl script. Please help me with syntax. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: james1988
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to run the script on remote machine Using Expect script

Not able to execute the file in remote host using except utility I am automating the SFTP keys setp process: So i created the expect script for controlling the output of shell below is my main code: Code: #!/usr/bin/expect set fd set password close $fd set df set app close $df... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Manoj Bajpai
1 Replies
platform::shell(n)					       Tcl Bundled Packages						platform::shell(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
platform::shell - System identification support code and utilities SYNOPSIS
package require platform::shell ?1.1.4? platform::shell::generic shell platform::shell::identify shell platform::shell::platform shell _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The platform::shell package provides several utility commands useful for the identification of the architecture of a specific Tcl shell. This package allows the identification of the architecture of a specific Tcl shell different from the shell running the package. The only requirement is that the other shell (identified by its path), is actually executable on the current machine. While for most platform this means that the architecture of the interrogated shell is identical to the architecture of the running shell this is not generally true. A counter example are all platforms which have 32 and 64 bit variants and where a 64bit system is able to run 32bit code. For these running and interrogated shell may have different 32/64 bit settings and thus different identifiers. For applications like a code repository it is important to identify the architecture of the shell which will actually run the installed packages, versus the architecture of the shell running the repository software. COMMANDS
platform::shell::identify shell This command does the same identification as platform::identify, for the specified Tcl shell, in contrast to the running shell. platform::shell::generic shell This command does the same identification as platform::generic, for the specified Tcl shell, in contrast to the running shell. platform::shell::platform shell This command returns the contents of tcl_platform(platform) for the specified Tcl shell. KEYWORDS
operating system, cpu architecture, platform, architecture platform::shell 1.1.4 platform::shell(n)