Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat new system board replacement? Post 302693295 by Naveen.6025 on Wednesday 29th of August 2012 03:47:47 AM
Old 08-29-2012
new system board replacement?

Hi,

What are the files need to be edit after replacing with new system board. Because of big environment we do this activity on weekly basis.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

is this the UNIX operating system board? TOTAL NEWBIE

I'm trying to find information to help me switch to UNIX os from Windows98. Is this where I should be? If so, can someone get me started? I have a Compaq Presario 5030 with a USR 56k modem and other peripherials. Sound card is integrated onto the motherboard (I think). So, I need drivers, etc. Any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: leohutt
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Board Maintenance

Just a remark now the board has grown to considerable proportion. I see too little of an active hand(s) maintaning the boards, clipping away dead posts, moving posts that were created in the wrong forums etc. It's a bit tiring to see alot of threads ending in: this has been covered before, do a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: patvdv
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mother Board Drivers ...........??

Hi friends i am going to use FEDORA CORE ...Should i need to install Mother Board Drivers ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haisubbu
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keep connection alive between PC and board

HI all, I have armv7 board and i will execute script in host machine with ssh connection from board . I have to test when board in standby mode the script runned in host remain working . The result is the reverse when kernel is in standby mode on board. SSH connection closed and the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marwen_joe
3 Replies

5. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Board not present

Can please somebody tell me what could be the reason for the following error (Unix Motorola Server): /usr/etc/ce3/s374: Board at address 0xff10000 not present - Entry skipped. /dev/lpc2: I/O error I already replaced the board 374 on the server, but I have the same problem. Thank you! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dma
1 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

The Alternate DC board for AudioScope.sh.

Hi guys... Well I have entered an area of partial insnity... ;o) Below is a photo of the 'ALTDC' board for AudioScope.sh... I have decided to incorporate all three methods for obtaining DC into this MBP via the MIC input. 1) VFO. 2) CHOPPER. 3) COUNTER. The controller for the COUNTER... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
9 Replies
MAKEWHATIS.LOCAL(8)					    BSD System Manager's Manual 				       MAKEWHATIS.LOCAL(8)

NAME
makewhatis.local, catman.local -- start makewhatis or catman for local file systems SYNOPSIS
/usr/libexec/makewhatis.local [options] directories ... /usr/libexec/catman.local [options] directories ... DESCRIPTION
The makewhatis.local utility starts makewhatis(1) only for file systems physically mounted on the system where the makewhatis.local is being executed. Running makewhatis by periodic weekly for rw nfs-mounted /usr may kill your NFS server -- all NFS clients start makewhatis at the same time! So use this wrapper for cron(8) instead of calling makewhatis directly. The catman.local utility is using for same purposes as makewhatis.local but for catman(1). FILES
/etc/periodic/weekly/320.whatis run makewhatis.local every week /etc/periodic/weekly/330.catman run catman.local every week SEE ALSO
catman(1), find(1), makewhatis(1), cron(8), periodic(8) HISTORY
The makewhatis.local utility appeared in FreeBSD 2.2. BSD
April 26, 1996 BSD