Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris help needed for fixing zfs bug Post 302693187 by SunSolars_admin on Tuesday 28th of August 2012 10:33:36 PM
Old 08-28-2012
there is no option Prtdiag -a

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

fixing with sed

I am trying to replace the value of $f3 but its not working . I don't know what I am missing here . cat dim_copy.20080516.sql | grep -i "create view" | grep -v OPSDM002 | while read f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9 do echo " $f3 " sed -e... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: capri_drm
13 Replies

2. Solaris

ZFS Root help needed

I'm new to zfs root, can someone explain, in the example below, the root filesystem. It says I have 67G Total Space, 9.6G is used, yet I have only 36G available? root@servername:/#df -h Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted on rpool/ROOT/s10s_u8wos_08a ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Help needed in fixing port issue - Urgent

Hi, One of our web application is running in Linux and using apache web servers. Application is hosted in port 4080 (for soap requests) and port 9999, and its serving behind a vip and cname. Initially it was working fine in another server and recently (2 months back) we have moved to the new... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: senor.ram
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fixing the width of a word

Is there a way to fix the width of the word being printed to a file? I am trying to create an output to a file with columns , like a spread sheet. I have used "\t" to adjust the columns but still it does not show well in the file, mainly due to the variable length values in the column so \t does... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: davidtd
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

help fixing awk statement

awk "BEGIN {if($MessageREAD<$ThresholdW) {print \"OK\" ; exit 0} else if(($MessageREAD>=$ThresholdW) && ($MessageREAD<$ThresholdC)) {print \"WARNING\" ; exit 1}" else if($MessageREAD<=$ThresholdC) {print \"CRITICAL\" ;... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk Problem - Fixing needed

os: sunos/linux shell: bash awk -v PCT="$PERCENTAGE" -v UWARN="$UWARNING" -v UCRIT="$UCRITICAL" 'BEGIN { PCT=PCT+0; UWARN=UWARN+0; UCRIT=UCRIT+0 ; if(PCT<UWARN) { printf \" '${FILESYS}':... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

7. AIX

Fixing security problem

Hi I use Rapid 7 to check some servers ( AIX 5.3 ) for security problems. There are 2 problems I don't know to deal with 1. Problem : TCP Sequence Number Approximation Vulnerability Solution : _Enable TCP MD5 Signature 2. Problem : HTTP Basic Authentication Enable Solution : _ Use... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobochacha29
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help fixing awk code

can someone please help me spot and fix the issue with the following code: awk -F, -v SEARCHPATT="(Wed|Tue)" -v ADDISTR="Mon|Tue|Wed|Thu|Fri|Sat|Sun" -vVF="$VALFOUND" "BEGIN{ {D = D = 1 D = D = 2 } $0 ~ "," VF "," {L = 1 ... (9 Replies)
9 Replies
sasl_getopt_t(10 July 2001)											       sasl_getopt_t(10 July 2001)

NAME
sasl_getopt_t - The SASL get option callback SYNOPSIS
#include <sasl/sasl.h> int sasl_getopt_t(void *context, const char *plugin_name, const char *option, const char ** result, unsigned * len); DESCRIPTION
sasl_getopt_t is used to retrieve an option, often mechanism specific, from the application. An example of this is requested what KER- BEROS_V4 srvtab file to use. plugin_name is the plugin this value if for. option is a string representing the option. A common option that all server applications should handle is method for checking plaintext passwords. See the administrators guide for a full description of this option. Memory management of options supplied by the getopt callback should be done by the application, however, any requested option must remain available until the callback is no longer valid. That is, when sasl_dispose is called for a the connection it is associated with, or sasl_done is called for global callbacks. RETURN VALUE
SASL callback functions should return SASL return codes. See sasl.h for a complete list. SASL_OK indicates success. CONFORMING TO
RFC 2222 SEE ALSO
sasl(3), sasl_callbacks(3), sasl_errors(3) SASL man pages SASL sasl_getopt_t(10 July 2001)