Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting find and replace a path with sed? Post 302692333 by pamu on Monday 27th of August 2012 12:36:59 PM
Old 08-27-2012
Code:
sed  's/\/subject\/grin\*/\/subjects\/"'$i'"/g'

try this code ....:-)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace a filename with full path using sed

hi, i need to replace a line a file with a new raw device location.. original file.. /opt/sybase/ASE1502/ASE-15_0/bin/dataserver \ -d/data/TST_AKS1/sybdevices/master.dat \ -e/logs/sybase/TST_AKS1/SFO_TST_AKS1.log \ -c/apps/sybase/ASE1502/ASE-15_0/TST_AKS1.cfg \... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aksaravanan
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with find and Replace using sed

I have to update a paramater (dateMemLimit) present in a file, with a date (YYYYMMDD) equal to 5 days before the sysdate. The parameter will be in the following format. dateMemLimit = 20091201 Please note the blank spaces present between 'dateMemLimit' &'=' and between '='... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajesh8s
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and replace string from file which contains variable and path - SH

e.g. /home/$USER/.config replace it with "" (empty) Is this possible? I think you should play a bit with sharps ## and sed:b: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

find and replace with SED

Hello all I have a file with a lot of records...Each one have a ID like this: 000000001 LDR L -----nam--2200217Ia-45e0 000000001 891 000000001 892 000000001 893 and so on then you have the second record: 000000002 LDR L -----nam--2200208Ia-15e0 000000002 891 000000002... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ldiaz2106
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

find and replace with sed

Hi, I have two files file1 :> val="10" port="localhost:8080" httpadd="http:\\192.168.0.239" file2 :> val=${val} port=${port} httpadd=${httpadd} fileloc=${fileloc} file3(or file2) should have following output(input from fileone) file3 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitin.pathak
8 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Find, replace, file path in multiple files for Solaris 10

Guys I have a big issue that I need to get fixed ASAP however I can not seem to find a way to do it. We started to use zones with Solaris 10 at work and we moved a zone from a SIT box to a DEV box. Problem is the software we have installed is looking at a /lcl/sit/apps/ path and it needs to look... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: LRoberts
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and Replace Path in UNIX

Hi All, How can i find and replace the one path to another path with in the file. For Example: Search_path=/search/path replace_path=/replace/path I used the following command but not usefull, please help me regarding the same. sed 's_/search/path_/replace/path_' file_name >... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsyed.dw
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and Replace with sed

Hi, I have a file such that: tart*)*98'bank'ksb64bank)(tart2d&f44bank I want to replace to: (only between tart and bank) tart*)*98'replaced'ksb64bank)(tart2d&f44replaced Thanks. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tara123
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and replace using sed

Hi All, I have a file as shown below: myFile.dat #---------------------------------------------------------- dataFile { Name shiva; location Delhi; travelID IDNumber; } 4 ( 560065 700007 100001 200002 )... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxUser_
8 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and replace the path value in files, pattern is not full known.

Hi, I need to do find and replace, but the pattern is not full known. for example, my file has /proj/app-d1/sun or /data/site-d1/conf here app-d1 and site-d1 is not constant. It may be different in different files. common part is /proj/xx/sun and /data/xxx/conf i want to find where ever... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbalaj16
6 Replies
PPIx::Regexp::Structure::Code(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			PPIx::Regexp::Structure::Code(3pm)

NAME
PPIx::Regexp::Structure::Code - Represent one of the code structures. SYNOPSIS
use PPIx::Regexp::Dumper; PPIx::Regexp::Dumper->new( 'qr{(?{print "hello sailor ")}smx' ) ->print(); INHERITANCE
"PPIx::Regexp::Structure::Code" is a PPIx::Regexp::Structure. "PPIx::Regexp::Structure::Code" has no descendants. DESCRIPTION
This class represents one of the code structures, either (?{ code }) or (??{ code }) METHODS
This class provides no public methods beyond those provided by its superclass. SUPPORT
Support is by the author. Please file bug reports at <http://rt.cpan.org>, or in electronic mail to the author. AUTHOR
Thomas R. Wyant, III wyant at cpan dot org COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2009-2012 by Thomas R. Wyant, III This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl 5.10.0. For more details, see the full text of the licenses in the directory LICENSES. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-06 PPIx::Regexp::Structure::Code(3pm)