Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: new id
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators new id Post 302691817 by complex.invoke on Saturday 25th of August 2012 10:07:20 PM
Old 08-25-2012
I have paid the 500,000 bits to request a name change.
please change my old id huaihaizi3 to the new one complex.invoke
As i have already registered the complex.invoke, if the change can't be done, please delete the id complex.invoke first then perform the change!
Thanks!

XtRemoveAllCallbacks()													    XtRemoveAllCallbacks()

Name
  XtRemoveAllCallbacks - delete all procedures from a callback list.

Synopsis
  void XtRemoveAllCallbacks(object, callback_name)
	 Widget object;
	 String callback_name;

Inputs
  object      Specifies the object whose callbacks are to be deleted; may be of class Object or any subclass thereof.

callback_name
	      Specifies the name of the callback list from which procedures are to be removed.

Description
  XtRemoveAllCallbacks()  removes  all	callback  procedures registered on the callback list named by callback_name in the object object.  It
  also frees all memory allocated by the Intrinsics for that callback list.

Usage
  This is a dangerous function to call, because callbacks that you are unaware of may have been registered on any list of your object.	 Sim-
  ply  creating  a  widget  may cause special resource converter destructor procedures to be registered on the widget's destroy callback, for
  example.  If you use a convenience routine that creates both a dialog shell and the dialog child widget, as a further example, that  conve-
  nience routine may register a destroy callback on the child so that the shell will be automatically destroyed if the child is destroyed.

In  general,	you  should use XtRemoveCallback() to remove specified procedure/data pairs that you have registered on a list.  You can also
  use XtRemoveCallbacks() to remove an array of procedure/data pairs.

See Also
  XtAddCallback(1), XtAddCallbacks(1), XtCallCallbacks(1), XtRemoveCallback(1), XtRemoveCallbacks(1).

Xt - Callbacks														    XtRemoveAllCallbacks()