Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX [Solved] HTML Email output issue Post 302691265 by pamu on Friday 24th of August 2012 05:46:34 AM
Old 08-24-2012
try this...

Code:
vall=100
if [[ "$vall" -gt 90 ]]
then
     part1="#FF0000"
else
     part1="#008000"
fi

echo "<tr><td>FINODS</td><td>/projects</td><td align="center">$val1</td><td bgcolor=\'$part1\'></td></tr>"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell send html email

I know how to send an email with sendmail in a shell script. I know how to send an email with an attachment in a script. But im trying to send an email and need to set Content-Type to text/html and insert a file as the body and not attachment. Send email with file as attachment: ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

html email

To change the colour of the content in email sent through unix Hi I want to change the color of the email content sent through unix. I tried a lot and left in vain. I heard that it could be done by sending the email as HTML. But I don't how to do it. Can you all share your ideas? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending html email with html attachment

Hello, I have a script which is sending an html file as an attachment. #!/usr/bin/ksh export MAILTO="user@company.com" export CONTENT="/usr/tmp/file.html" export SUBJECT="EmailSubject" ( echo "Subject: $SUBJECT" echo "MIME-Version: 1.0" echo "Content-Type: text/html" echo... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreenathkg
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[SOLVED] Read html attachment from /var/mail

Hi, I am receiving an email to the server with a html attachment. When I check the /var/mail the attachment is showing as junk characters. I want to move that html file to a particular location in that server. Please help me. Regards Neethu (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neethu
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Sending a HTML email from cli loses formatting.

Hi, I have a .sh file, to email a report of our backups from a linux machine. It looks like this (minus a few bits): echo "HELO $host.$domain" sleep 1 echo "mail from: vdrreport@$domain" sleep 1 echo "rcpt to:$mailto" sleep 1 echo "data" sleep 1 echo "subject: $host VDR-Report... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cognito
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending HTML Email

1) Can you please provide me with a best example of how to send an HTML email via mutt or mail or send email commands using bash shell. 2) I tried below but i am not able to get the variable values in the HTML email output. (cat <<-EOT <html> <head><title></title> </head> <body> <p>Hello,... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ariean
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQL query output convert to HTML & send as email body

Hi , I have a sql query in the unix script ,whose output is shown below.I want to convert this output to HTML table format & send email from unix with this table as email body. p_id src_system amount 1 A 100 2 B 200 3 C ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jagadeeshn04
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Shell script output in HTML or with table like results and mail

Hello, Currently i have a script which will disply the results in plain text format. I want to format the result in more readable format like Making bold headings and format with colors etc. Something like html and send that content as email. Please help me how i can do that. I am using... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: joy lobo
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting email output in single line with out space in email

I have tried below email method and i am getting every thing in single line . i have put echo to provide space, but it is not helping my code ( echo "From: $FROM" echo "To: $MAILTO" echo "CC: $CC" echo "Subject: $SUBJECT" echo "MIME-Version: 1.0" echo 'Content-Type: multipart/mixed;... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirwasim
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

HTML not coming while sending using email

echo "$1" > test.txt awk 'BEGIN{ FS="|" print "MIME-Version: 1.0" print "Content-Type: text/html" print "Content-Disposition: inline" print "<HTML>""<TABLE border="1"><TH>Heading1</TH><TH>Heading2</TH><TH>Heading3</TH>" } { printf "<TR>" for(i=1;i<=NF;i++) printf "<TD>%s</TD>", $i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ATWC
2 Replies
HTML::ElementRaw(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     HTML::ElementRaw(3pm)

NAME
HTML::ElementRaw - Perl extension for HTML::Element(3). SYNOPSIS
use HTML::ElementRaw; $er = new HTML::ElementRaw; $text = '<p>I would like this &nbsp; HTML to not be encoded</p>'; $er->push_content($text); $h = new HTML::Element 'h2'; $h->push_content($er); # Now $text will appear as you typed it, non-escaped, # embedded in the HTML produced by $h. print $h->as_HTML; DESCRIPTION
Provides a way to graft raw HTML strings into your HTML::Element(3) structures. Since they represent raw text, these can only be leaves in your HTML element tree. The only methods that are of any real use in this degenerate element are push_content() and as_HTML(). The push_content() method will simply prepend the provided text to the current content. If you happen to pass an HTML::element to push_content, the output of the as_HTML() method in that element will be prepended. REQUIRES
HTML::Element(3) AUTHOR
Matthew P. Sisk, <sisk@mojotoad.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Matthew P. Sisk. All rights reserved. All wrongs revenged. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
HTML::Element(3), HTML::ElementSuper(3), HTML::Element::Glob(3), HTML::ElementTable(3), perl(1). perl v5.10.1 2010-06-09 HTML::ElementRaw(3pm)