Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems i am unable to post any question Post 302690333 by anshaa on Wednesday 22nd of August 2012 11:18:43 PM
Old 08-23-2012
Data i am unable to post any question

hi
when ever i am trying to post any new thread i am getting the following error.

Code:
anshaa, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

how to post a question

I want to post a question about unix. How can I create a question? I can't see a button to "create a new thread", apart from the one I just clicked to write this one :confused: "Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators" thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alex31
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to post

I am unable to post though I am a registered user. User id mspaper123 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: New User
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How Do I post a question Or new tread

Please let me know how to post a new tread on tru64 Unix. BR, patabandi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: patabandi
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to post new threads

:confused:Hello, Could you please let me know why I'm unable to post new threads. What needs to be done from my side to get this activated. Awaiting reply. Thanks, ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjmn23
0 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

unable to post thread

Hello, I'd like to post a aix thread but I'm unable to. Please let me know why this is happening. Thanks.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sullivjp
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to view my post submitted 4 days ago

Hi Moderator, I am not able to view my post Shell Programming and Scripting - The UNIX and Linux Forums 7 Hours Ago by scottn · Go to last post · 2, 43. Encryption of card number ( Multi-page thread 1 2). mad_man12. 8 Hours Ago by Corona688 · Go to last post ... Please Advice (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mad_man12
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

Unable to login .Basic question

hi Guys , I m completely new to this environment. I m working in linux gnu operating type. I have root user access to this machine and i have created a user named scott using useradd command then set its password using passwd command. Now my problem is i m not able to loggin using this new... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
4 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to post message

I am unable to post reply to a thread. Whenever I will reply to any post I get the message every time : The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters. Even though length of the message is more than required (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

9. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to post or reply thread after login

I am unable to post reply to a thread. Whenever I will reply to any post I get the message every time : The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters. Even though length of the message is more than required. for example I tried to post ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
3 Replies

10. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to post question?

Hi I am new here, i want to post a question. Please let me know how to post. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Arun Shukla
1 Replies
eurephiadm adminaccess(7)												 eurephiadm adminaccess(7)

NAME
eurephiadm-adminaccess - Access control for eurephia administration features DESCRIPTION
The eurephiadm adminaccess is used to grant eurephia users access to the different administration modules in eurephia. Available modes for the adminaccess command are: -G | --grant Grant a specific access level to a user -R | --revoke Revoke access levels -l | --list List all granted accesses -h | --help <mode> Help about a specific mode LIST MODE
The list mode will show the granted user access levels -i | --uid User account ID -u | --username User name -I | --interface Which interfaces to show (default "C") -a | --access-level Which access level to show GRANT MODE
The grant mode will grant a user access to a specified access level. -i | --uid User account ID -I | --interface Grant access through which interface (default "C") -a | --access-level Which access level to grant access to REVOKE MODE
The revoke mode will remove an access from the desired user accounts. -i | --uid User account ID -I | --interface Revoke access from interface (default "C") -a | --access-level Which access level to revoke access from ACCESS LEVELS
attempts This access level grants access to the eurephiadm attempts command. The attempts command can list, reset or delete login attempts records in the database. blacklist This is similar to the attempts access. It provides access to the eurphiadm blacklist command, where you can list, add or delete blacklisted usernames, certificate digests or IP addresses. certadmin This level is needed to use the eurephiadm certs command. This commands provides you access to list, add or delete certificate information which the eurephia plug-in will use during the authentication process. config This level grants access to the eurephiadm config and eurephiadm show-config commands. The latter command will list out both the eurephiadm config file and all configuration parameters in the database. The config command is used to set or delete configuration parameters in the database. fwprofiles This access level is needed to list, add or delete firewall profiles eurephia which may use. useradmin This provides access to the eurephiadm users and eurephiadm usercerts commands, which is used to create or delete user accounts and link the user accounts together with a certificate and a firewall access profile. SEE ALSO
eurephiadm(7) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 David Sommerseth <dazo@users.sourceforge.net> David Sommerseth July 2010 eurephiadm adminaccess(7)