Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: drwx------+
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers drwx------+ Post 302687933 by PranavEcstasy on Friday 17th of August 2012 08:43:34 AM
Old 08-17-2012
Acess Control List

When you apply permissions to the file using Access Control List (ACL), that + sign appears.
It is usually done by the root user.
An ACL specifies, which user or system has granted access to some object or file.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

general question on executing file in drwx--x--x directory

suppose: nevermind, i figured it out, haha... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cul8erppl
2 Replies
Plack::App::Cascade(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Plack::App::Cascade(3pm)

NAME
Plack::App::Cascade - Cascadable compound application SYNOPSIS
use Plack::App::Cascade; use Plack::App::URLMap; use Plack::App::File; # Serve static files from multiple search paths my $cascade = Plack::App::Cascade->new; $cascade->add( Plack::App::File->new(root => "/www/example.com/foo")->to_app ); $cascade->add( Plack::App::File->new(root => "/www/example.com/bar")->to_app ); my $app = Plack::App::URLMap->new; $app->map("/static", $cascade); $app->to_app; DESCRIPTION
Plack::App::Cascade is a Plack middleware component that compounds several apps and tries them to return the first response that is not 404. METHODS
new $app = Plack::App::Cascade->new(apps => [ $app1, $app2 ]); Creates a new Cascade application. add $app->add($app1); $app->add($app2, $app3); Appends a new application to the list of apps to try. You can pass the multiple apps to the one "add" call. catch $app->catch([ 403, 404 ]); Sets which error codes to catch and process onwards. Defaults to 404. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa SEE ALSO
Plack::App::URLMap Rack::Cascade perl v5.14.2 2011-12-04 Plack::App::Cascade(3pm)