Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to Autorun a program in Linux(Centos) Post 302686949 by crazydude80 on Wednesday 15th of August 2012 05:33:20 PM
Old 08-15-2012
Question How to Autorun a program in Linux(Centos)

HI Expert, Smilie

CAn some1 guide me how to run a program automatically whenever the PC/Server is rebooted ?

Im not sure where to start from. PLease refer to the pic attached and do help me. Thanks in advance

----------------------------------------------------
How to Autorun a program in Linux(Centos)-rddjpg
How to Autorun a program in Linux(Centos)-projpg

Last edited by crazydude80; 08-15-2012 at 07:42 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Linux Centos 5.4 BTMP file size

Dear fellows, I have Centos 5.4 linux with DNS server, all logs are normal, in my /var/log/ btmp files is getting larger day by day. What is this btmp file for? How can i reduce the file siez or control file size. Waiting. MAZ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maz
1 Replies

2. Linux

sort command in centos linux os

Iam working on centos os. Iam not able to sort records without option Please help me out Jayaprakash B. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jpachar
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

Authentication Failed in Linux centos

Hi everyone ... ( Linux Cent OS ) i cant login as root user in my lab machine ... i did give correct root and root passwd ..but it showing Authentication Failed ... plz help me (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboys
0 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Websockets proxy on CentOS Linux?

I need to setup a proxy that will sit in front of a websockets server and proxy websockets communication both to and from the server. There will only be one specific client trying to access this server using the websockets protocol. We can configure the proxy settings for port and IP on the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: glev2005
3 Replies

5. IP Networking

Linux centos, can't connect whois.tucows.com

Hello, when i tried to get whois on an .com domain, it automatically used tucows whois, it appears it cant connect that server, please how can i fix it, so it dont fail or use another server? whois mydomainname.com -f + whoisout=' ' I have: Linux * 2.6.18-348.3.1.el5.028stab106.2 #1... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: postcd
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

Hack a centos Linux box

HI, I have a Centos linux box and there is interface connect to internet. I stop the iptables in this box . After a few day , I find the linux box have been hacked and install some perl script into the box . Could anyone tell me how the hacker can login into the centos box without knowing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to schedule a shell script in Linux centos?

Hi All, I have a script that I need to schedule on daily basis. How can I schedule a script in centos. Like I want to run that script evryday at 10 AM and can I store the output of the script in a log file. Thanks ---------- Post updated 04-18-14 at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous update... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Run program compiled in Ubuntu in centos

Will a program compiled in ubuntu 14.04 execute in Centos 7? That is to say a tarball or zip is downloaded from github and extracted, compiled, and make is all done in ubuntu 14.04, can I mv the program from ubuntu 14.04 to Centos 7, add it to path in Centos 7. And run it? Thank you :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Good way to check firewall port on Linux centos 7

Hi, I need to know what kind of firewall settings does the linux box have? Is port 25 blocked in any way? Linux techx 3.10.0-514.10.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Mar 3 00:04:05 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux I'm coming from this thread. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
1 Replies

10. Cybersecurity

Is there an Automated script for CIS CentOS Linux 7 Benchmark please?

Hi, Apologies if this is not right section to post my requirement. We have a requirement to enhance our Centos 7 Servers' security as per "CIS CentOS Linux 7 Benchmark" ( CIS WorkBench / Home ) that provides guidance for establishing a secure configuration posture for CentOS 7. Just... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
2 Replies
GLATTACHSHADER(3G)						  [FIXME: manual]						GLATTACHSHADER(3G)

NAME
glAttachShader - Attaches a shader object to a program object C SPECIFICATION
void glAttachShader(GLuint program, GLuint shader); PARAMETERS
program Specifies the program object to which a shader object will be attached. shader Specifies the shader object that is to be attached. DESCRIPTION
In order to create a complete shader program, there must be a way to specify the list of things that will be linked together. Program objects provide this mechanism. Shaders that are to be linked together in a program object must first be attached to that program object. glAttachShader attaches the shader object specified by shader to the program object specified by program. This indicates that shader will be included in link operations that will be performed on program. All operations that can be performed on a shader object are valid whether or not the shader object is attached to a program object. It is permissible to attach a shader object to a program object before source code has been loaded into the shader object or before the shader object has been compiled. It is permissible to attach multiple shader objects of the same type because each may contain a portion of the complete shader. It is also permissible to attach a shader object to more than one program object. If a shader object is deleted while it is attached to a program object, it will be flagged for deletion, and deletion will not occur until glDetachShader() is called to detach it from all program objects to which it is attached. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if either program or shader is not a value generated by OpenGL. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if program is not a program object. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if shader is not a shader object. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if shader is already attached to program. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGetAttachedShaders() with the handle of a valid program object glGetShaderInfoLog() glGetShaderSource() glIsProgram() glIsShader() SEE ALSO
glCompileShader(), glCreateShader(), glDeleteShader(), glDetachShader(), glLinkProgram(), glShaderSource() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2005 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLATTACHSHADER(3G)