Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: drwx------+
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers drwx------+ Post 302686385 by bartus11 on Tuesday 14th of August 2012 11:36:13 AM
Old 08-14-2012
It means that there is ACL defined on that directory. Check it with:
Code:
getfacl application.app

---------- Post updated at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous update was at 10:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona688
Apple Inc. has cleverly hidden information on ls in ls' own manual, accessed by man ls.
How did you deduce that we are dealing with OSX here?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

general question on executing file in drwx--x--x directory

suppose: nevermind, i figured it out, haha... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cul8erppl
2 Replies
RESOLVERTEST(1) 						    Shibboleth							   RESOLVERTEST(1)

NAME
resolvertest - Test Shibboleth SP attribute resolver SYNOPSIS
resolvertest -n name -i idp -p protocol [-f format-uri] [-a app] resolvertest [-a app] < assertion DESCRIPTION
resolvertest queries the Shibboleth SP attribute resolver and can be used to test attribute release policies and related configuration for a Shibboleth SP. Either a name, IdP, and protocol may be specified on the command-line or resolvertest can take an assertion in XML on standard input. OPTIONS
-a app The application ID. If not given, the default is "default". -i idp The Identity Provider to query for attributes. -f format-uri The URI for the attribute format. -n name The name to look up. -p protocol The protocol to use. Normally, one of the -saml10, -saml11, or -saml2 options should be used to specify the protocol, but -p can be used to specify an arbitrary protocol. -saml10 Use the SAML 1.0 protocol. -saml11 Use the SAML 1.1 protocol. -saml2 Use the SAML 2 protocol. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Russ Allbery for Debian GNU/Linux. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008 Russ Allbery. This manual page is hereby placed into the public domain by its author. 2.4.3 2012-02-16 RESOLVERTEST(1)