Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Fight against Spam in vBulletin? Post 302684625 by Corona688 on Thursday 9th of August 2012 08:12:23 PM
Old 08-09-2012
We have a custom solution here with a bayesian database, and moderator approval for some suspicious posts. Even so, we still get spammers occasionally. We're just not drowning in them.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies
Mail::Message::Wrapper::SpamAssassin(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		 Mail::Message::Wrapper::SpamAssassin(3pm)

NAME
Mail::Message::Wrapper::SpamAssassin - Connect a Mail::Message with Mail::SpamAssassin INHERITANCE
Mail::Message::Wrapper::SpamAssassin is a Mail::SpamAssassin::Message SYNOPSIS
# WARNING: requires OLD SpamAssassion 2.x, not the new 3.x # See Mail::Box::Search::SpamAssassin for the preferred interface # However, it is possible to do: my $msg = ...; # some Mail::Message object my $sa = Mail::Message::Wrapper::SpamAssassin->new($msg); my $spam = Mail::SpamAssassin->new; my $status = $spam->check($sa); $msg->label(spam => 1) if $status->is_spam; $status->rewrite_mail; # Adds spam lines to header DESCRIPTION
WARNING: This module only works with the old version of SpamAssassin: version 2.x. The newer 3.x releases have changed the way that messages are kept. Please contribute improved code. The "Mail::Message::Wrapper::SpamAssassin" class --sorry for the long package name-- is a wrapper around Mail::SpamAssassin::Message, which is an interface to the spam checking software of Mail::SpamAssassin. METHODS
Mail::Message::Wrapper::SpamAssassin->new(MESSAGE, OPTIONS) Creates a wrapper around the MESSAGE. The already present fields from a previous run of Spam::Assassin (or probably fake lines) are removed first. SEE ALSO
This module is part of Mail-Box distribution version 2.105, built on May 07, 2012. Website: http://perl.overmeer.net/mailbox/ LICENSE
Copyrights 2001-2012 by [Mark Overmeer]. For other contributors see ChangeLog. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.14.2 2012-05-07 Mail::Message::Wrapper::SpamAssassin(3pm)