Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Exit status of the ksh Script Post 302683935 by saachinsiva on Thursday 9th of August 2012 12:36:42 AM
Old 08-09-2012
Hi

Sorry not for being very clear at first.The java code exit with code 1 and I can see the out put "Unix code exited with output 1" but still $? from calling script shows output code as 0.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Clean Exit from KSH Status Loop

I have a ksh loop that monitors front panel key postitions. I need a keystroke or something to break out of the loop without exiting the script. Code is: #!/bin/ksh while true do POST=$(./keystat2 | nawk '{print $1}') if ]; then ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ScottKe
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

check exit status - Expect Script

from my main script, i am calling an expect script. there are a lot of conditions in the Expect script and it can have any exit value based on success or failure of the Expect Script. how can i check the exit status of Expect scritp in the main script. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iamcool
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

HELP WITH .ksh script converting the exit status

Hi Can someone help me please? In a standard UNIX .ksh script, if you have the exit status..say 5...what line do you have to enter into the script for this number to be automatically converted to its actual exit reason by looking up the exit status file...wherever that is? thanks angus (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: angusyoung
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exit status always zero in KSH from Oracle Scheduler

Hi, Running Oracle Scheduler 11g2 on an AIX 6.01. I want to run a shell script (called "external program" in Oracle terminology) which executes some commands and react on the outcome using the exit status $?. For example a "cat thisfiledoesnotexist" and then get the $? which should be not zero.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hermanmol
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

exit status from ksh script exec from java using runtime

how do i get the exit status from a ksh or perl script executed in a java program using Runtime? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: twk
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need urgent help on exit status of the script

Guys, I am writing a script that executes a series of commands with a function like: _Command "ps -ef | grep java" _Command "vmstat" _Command "llll" Even if one of these commands fail, my script should exit with non-zero code i.e 16. If all commands are successful, my script should exit... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriramperumalla
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

exit status from the script is always 0

Hi , I have a bash script , which does the network configuration. Messages from this script are dumped on console as well as stored in a log file . This script is invoked from a C code using system call . The script returns different exit code , to indicate different error cases. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhirai
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Weird Exit Status of shell script

I have a script named check which will read the content of a file and check wether those files exist in the current directory. If so it will have the exit status of 0, otherwise it will have 1. check script: #!/bin/bash if ; then #Check there is enough command line parameters. exit 1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ray Sun
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exit status in the script

Hi all, I am trying to use a script (a.sh) which is calling another script(b.sh). And I want to use the exit code(set by me) of b.sh in a.sh. I am using this in b.sh #!/bin/sh <-- code --> if ; then exit 0 else exit 1 fiBut... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raj999
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Inner script run and its exit status

Main Script #!/bin/ksh echo "Maimn script" ./clocal/www/web-data/WAS/WebSphere7/scripts/DealerLocator/Scripts/secondscript.ksh echo "$? = status" Sdecond Script #!/bin/ksh echo "In second SCript" exit 1 Output: Maimn script ./testmain.ksh:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dineshaila
4 Replies
libglpk-java(3) 					       libglpk-java overview						   libglpk-java(3)

NAME
libglpk-java - GNU Linear Programming Kit Java Binding DESCRIPTION
The GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK) package supplies a solver for large scale linear programming (LP) and mixed integer programming (MIP). The GLPK project is hosted at http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk. It has two mailing lists: - help-glpk@gnu.org and - bug-glpk@gnu.org. To subscribe to one of these lists, please, send an empty mail with a Subject: header line of just "subscribe" to the list. GLPK provides a library written in C and a standalone solver. The source code provided at ftp://gnu.ftp.org/gnu/glpk/ contains the docu- mentation of the library in file doc/glpk.pdf. The Java platform provides the Java Native Interface (JNI) to integrate non-Java language libraries into Java applications. Project GLPK for Java delivers a Java Binding for GLPK. It is hosted at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net/. To report problems and suggestions concerning GLPK for Java, please, send an email to the author at xypron.glpk@gmx.de. ARCHITECTURE
A GLPK for Java application will consist of the following - the GLPK library - the GLPK for Java JNI library - the GLPK for Java class library - the application code. GLPK LIBRARY
The GLPK library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribution. Precompiled packages are available in many Linux distributions. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/libglpk.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. GLPK FOR JAVA JNI LIBRARY
The GLPK for Java JNI library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/jni/libglpk-java.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. Specify the library path upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/libjni GLPK FOR JAVA CLASS LIBRARY
The source code to compile the GLPK for Java class library is provided at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net. The GLPK for Java class library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar. The library has to be in the CLASSPATH. Specify the classpath upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -classpath /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar;. SEE ALSO
Further documentation and examples can be found in the documentation path, which defaults to /usr/local/share/doc/libglpk-java. version 1.0.18 September 10th, 2011 libglpk-java(3)