Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX HP-UX Gold Base Patch Installation Post 302683903 by sai_2507 on Wednesday 8th of August 2012 10:09:55 PM
Old 08-08-2012
Thanks u so much vbe for prompt response.

I will ask HP support team to provide installer package for the same.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Patch Installation

I am having trouble installing some HPUX patches on my 11.00. I am a novice at this so bear with me. I do not understand how to install depots. Now I'm trying to patch my system so I can get the Oracle client installed. Oracle says I need these two patches: PHSS_21950, QPK_11.00.64 I go to:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAFA
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

Patch Installation Problem

HI: Thanks for your help Im follow the steps describe on the link http://docs.hp.com/en/B2355-90772/ch06s01.html and have a diffetrent types of error messages and warning messages describes below: on the step two sh: PH* not found on step three *session started for user "root@test"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAFA
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Gold Pack and Java patch !

hi ! i have the following gold pack installed,on Hp-ux 11.23 on IA64 # /usr/sbin/swlist | grep -e QPK -e GOLD -e BUNDLE11i BUNDLE11i B.11.23.0409.3 Required Patch Bundle for HP-UX 11i v2 (B.11.23), September 2004 QPKAPPS B.11.23.0609.053a Applications Quality... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ayazanjum
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

Gold Pack and Java patch !

hi ! i have the following gold pack installed,on Hp-ux 11.23 on IA64 # /usr/sbin/swlist | grep -e QPK -e GOLD -e BUNDLE11i BUNDLE11i B.11.23.0409.3 Required Patch Bundle for HP-UX 11i v2 (B.11.23), September 2004 QPKAPPS B.11.23.0609.053a Applications Quality Pack Bundle for HP-UX 11i v2,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ayazanjum
0 Replies

5. Solaris

patch installation

Hey hi all, I just recently encountered these question regarding patch installation, the scenario is like these that i have three patches a,b,c and each of them require a server reboot.And I don't have to reboot the server three times..i can reboot it only once.. so what should i do ? Mine... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sahil_shine
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Patch Installation on Solaris10

Hi All, I am new to Solaris. I have to install some latest patches on my SPARC Machine running Solaris 10. I have installed the required patches. Please guide me through the rest of the process. Please include even minute details so that I don't face any problems while doing this activity. ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamaldeep1986
12 Replies

7. Red Hat

Patch Installation

Dear All, I have some 6 RedHat Servers ( 5.4 ) tikanga connected to the Intranet. Some are Database Servers and application servers. For the past 1.5 years , we have not installed any patches.. Is there any way to find out , whether these systems needs patches and where to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
5 Replies

8. Solaris

Patch installation

Can any one let me know the complete steps to install patch on a production server like Sun Fire V440. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
7 Replies

9. Solaris

OS Patch Installation

Hello, I'm very new to this forum and solaris - I have solaris 5.10 installed on my machine (x86) and when I did a prerequisite check for Oracle Database 11g R2, it was showing the following patches are missing - OS Patch:137104-02 OS Patch:120754-06 OS Patch:119961-05 OS Patch:119964-14... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsreedharan
3 Replies

10. Linux

Patch Installation

Am new to Linux and this forum From where can I download sysstatx86_64 and numactl-devel patches ? Thanks! :b: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsreedharan
1 Replies
LWP-DOWNLOAD(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  LWP-DOWNLOAD(1p)

NAME
lwp-download - Fetch large files from the web SYNOPSIS
lwp-download [-a] [-s] <url> [<local path>] DESCRIPTION
The lwp-download program will save the file at url to a local file. If local path is not specified, then the current directory is assumed. If local path is a directory, then the last segment of the path of the url is appended to form a local filename. If the url path ends with slash the name "index" is used. With the -s option pick up the last segment of the filename from server provided sources like the Content- Disposition header or any redirect URLs. A file extension to match the server reported Content-Type might also be appended. If a file with the produced filename already exists, then lwp-download will prompt before it overwrites and will fail if its standard input is not a terminal. This form of invocation will also fail is no acceptable filename can be derived from the sources mentioned above. If local path is not a directory, then it is simply used as the path to save into. If the file already exists it's overwritten. The lwp-download program is implemented using the libwww-perl library. It is better suited to down load big files than the lwp-request program because it does not store the file in memory. Another benefit is that it will keep you updated about its progress and that you don't have much options to worry about. Use the "-a" option to save the file in text (ascii) mode. Might make a difference on dosish systems. EXAMPLE
Fetch the newest and greatest perl version: $ lwp-download http://www.perl.com/CPAN/src/latest.tar.gz Saving to 'latest.tar.gz'... 11.4 MB received in 8 seconds (1.43 MB/sec) AUTHOR
Gisle Aas <gisle@aas.no> perl v5.14.2 2012-01-14 LWP-DOWNLOAD(1p)