Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX HP-UX Gold Base Patch Installation Post 302683903 by sai_2507 on Wednesday 8th of August 2012 10:09:55 PM
Old 08-08-2012
Thanks u so much vbe for prompt response.

I will ask HP support team to provide installer package for the same.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Patch Installation

I am having trouble installing some HPUX patches on my 11.00. I am a novice at this so bear with me. I do not understand how to install depots. Now I'm trying to patch my system so I can get the Oracle client installed. Oracle says I need these two patches: PHSS_21950, QPK_11.00.64 I go to:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAFA
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

Patch Installation Problem

HI: Thanks for your help Im follow the steps describe on the link http://docs.hp.com/en/B2355-90772/ch06s01.html and have a diffetrent types of error messages and warning messages describes below: on the step two sh: PH* not found on step three *session started for user "root@test"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAFA
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Gold Pack and Java patch !

hi ! i have the following gold pack installed,on Hp-ux 11.23 on IA64 # /usr/sbin/swlist | grep -e QPK -e GOLD -e BUNDLE11i BUNDLE11i B.11.23.0409.3 Required Patch Bundle for HP-UX 11i v2 (B.11.23), September 2004 QPKAPPS B.11.23.0609.053a Applications Quality... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ayazanjum
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

Gold Pack and Java patch !

hi ! i have the following gold pack installed,on Hp-ux 11.23 on IA64 # /usr/sbin/swlist | grep -e QPK -e GOLD -e BUNDLE11i BUNDLE11i B.11.23.0409.3 Required Patch Bundle for HP-UX 11i v2 (B.11.23), September 2004 QPKAPPS B.11.23.0609.053a Applications Quality Pack Bundle for HP-UX 11i v2,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ayazanjum
0 Replies

5. Solaris

patch installation

Hey hi all, I just recently encountered these question regarding patch installation, the scenario is like these that i have three patches a,b,c and each of them require a server reboot.And I don't have to reboot the server three times..i can reboot it only once.. so what should i do ? Mine... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sahil_shine
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Patch Installation on Solaris10

Hi All, I am new to Solaris. I have to install some latest patches on my SPARC Machine running Solaris 10. I have installed the required patches. Please guide me through the rest of the process. Please include even minute details so that I don't face any problems while doing this activity. ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamaldeep1986
12 Replies

7. Red Hat

Patch Installation

Dear All, I have some 6 RedHat Servers ( 5.4 ) tikanga connected to the Intranet. Some are Database Servers and application servers. For the past 1.5 years , we have not installed any patches.. Is there any way to find out , whether these systems needs patches and where to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
5 Replies

8. Solaris

Patch installation

Can any one let me know the complete steps to install patch on a production server like Sun Fire V440. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
7 Replies

9. Solaris

OS Patch Installation

Hello, I'm very new to this forum and solaris - I have solaris 5.10 installed on my machine (x86) and when I did a prerequisite check for Oracle Database 11g R2, it was showing the following patches are missing - OS Patch:137104-02 OS Patch:120754-06 OS Patch:119961-05 OS Patch:119964-14... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsreedharan
3 Replies

10. Linux

Patch Installation

Am new to Linux and this forum From where can I download sysstatx86_64 and numactl-devel patches ? Thanks! :b: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsreedharan
1 Replies
repair_packages(8)					    BSD System Manager's Manual 					repair_packages(8)

NAME
repair_packages -- verify or repair filesystem permissions and flags for packages. SYNOPSIS
repair_packages [arguments] DESCRIPTION
repair_packages is used by Disk Utility to verify or repair permissions on installed packages. ARGUMENTS
--volume Perform all operations on the specified volume or home directory. The root volume '/' will be used if unspecified. --list-standard-pkgs Output the list of package-id strings corresponding to receipts in the installer's receipt database that will be verified or repaired by the --standard-pkgs flag. --verify Verify the specified package(s). --repair Repair the specified package(s). --pkg package-id Add the specified package to the list of packages to verify or repair. --standard-pkgs Add the standard packages to the list of packages to verify or repair. Use --list-standard-pkgs to view this list. --output-format # Use a special output format selected by #. Different output formats may be optimized for human or machine readability. The default output-format is '0', and is a verbose, human-readable format. NOTES
repair_packages only runs on 10.6 or later systems. To verify or repair permissions on earlier systems, reboot with a Tiger or Leopard system disk and verify or repair permissions with the repair_packages version on that disk. SEE ALSO
pkgutil(1) http://lists.apple.com/archives/installer-dev BUGS
repair_packages does not verify file contents or restore missing files; It can only verify or repair filesystem permissions. Mac OS June 2, 2019 Mac OS