Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: RHCE certification
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat RHCE certification Post 302683291 by chetansingh23 on Tuesday 7th of August 2012 03:18:35 PM
Old 08-07-2012
RHCE certification

Hi,

Can any one provide me the details of RHCE certification like Course details, exam pattern, topics to study. I am planning to take up exam next month so i want to prepare for it.

Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Documentation for preparing RHCE certification

Hi all, Could someony give me a link to download a document for preparing linux RHCE certification? Regards, Tovo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tovohery
0 Replies

2. Linux

RHCE tutorials

Does anyone here who is an RHCE already? Do you have tutorials for this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: invinzin21
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

rhce 6

guys I am preparing for rhce 6.Is there anyone rhce here who can give me tips to prepare for rhce.which books should i use (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shamapraveen
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

RHCE DUMPS

Hi All, I am planing to take RHCE exam in the month of March 2012. Could anyone provide me with the latest dumps and pattern which can help me in clearing the certification exam. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Need help for RHCE certification ?

Hi , Kindly I wonder whether have any idea about the difference between RedHat & Centos operating systems ? I totally know that Centos is a derivative of Redhat but I'm talking about the similarity in terms of administration ( are the commands same?) for instance If someone had installed Centos... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

RHCE Materials

I'd like to get RHCE certification but I can't find the books which get me for doing such , could someone guide me where can i find the books ?:wall: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

What to expect after RHCE certification?

I finished my RHCE certification about 2 weeks back and was wondering when will I get my RHCE certification kit and when can I create a login on Redhat website (as I heard that there is special access to some content which is only available after RHCE cert). I also heard that we can buy some... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: freebird8z
4 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies

9. Red Hat

Please help me with query regarding RHCE certification

Hi. I am already working in IT in a non-tech environment for the past 3 years. I am trying to move to tech side of IT by doing RedHat certification. Is it possible to move to System/server admin(tech) side after completing the RHCE course? Does anyone know of a good coaching center(Online/class) in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anandg2015
2 Replies
UTRACE_PREPARE_EXAMI(9) 					  utrace core API					   UTRACE_PREPARE_EXAMI(9)

NAME
utrace_prepare_examine - prepare to examine thread state SYNOPSIS
int utrace_prepare_examine(struct task_struct * target, struct utrace_engine * engine, struct utrace_examiner * exam); ARGUMENTS
target thread of interest, a struct task_struct pointer engine engine pointer returned by utrace_attach_task exam temporary state, a struct utrace_examiner pointer DESCRIPTION
This call prepares to safely examine the thread target using struct user_regset calls, or direct access to thread-synchronous fields. When target is current, this call is superfluous. When target is another thread, it must held stopped via UTRACE_STOP by engine. This call may block the caller until target stays stopped, so it must be called only after the caller is sure target is about to unschedule. This means a zero return from a utrace_control call on engine giving UTRACE_STOP, or a report_quiesce or report_signal callback to engine that used UTRACE_STOP in its return value. Returns -ESRCH if target is dead or -EINVAL if UTRACE_STOP was not used. If target has started running again despite UTRACE_STOP (for SIGKILL or a spurious wakeup), this call returns -EAGAIN. When this call returns zero, it's safe to use struct user_regset calls and task_user_regset_view on target and to examine some of its fields directly. When the examination is complete, a utrace_finish_examine call must follow to check whether it was completed safely. Kernel Hackers Manual 2.6. July 2010 UTRACE_PREPARE_EXAMI(9)