Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Can anyone help me to spot my mistake? Post 302681975 by Don Cragun on Sunday 5th of August 2012 05:49:32 AM
Old 08-05-2012
Code:
temp=$(grep "datafeed\.php" | cut -d" " -f8)

is a shell command; not a gawk command.
This User Gave Thanks to Don Cragun For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Crontab Mistake!!!

Hi. I hope someone can help me with this problem. Being a novice to Unix, I editted my crontab directly by typing " crontab -e ". Well, I needed to make some changes so, I typed " crontab -r ". Now I have no crontab, and I can't seem to get crontab to write a new file. I' ve tried: vi... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cstovall
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Spot

does somebody know about SPOT ?? any link about SPOT commands ? i ve made a mistake during configuration, :mad: then i ve started the system in Maintenance mode the only shell was SPOT. :eek: SPOT doesn t understand anything.... how do i work with SPOT ? thanks in advance Karine... :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karine
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Spot the difference

I posted earlier with a problem it's here, I have edited the script a little and it tells me once more that the end of line is unexpected and I'm really lost with this one, thanks for any help. The new version: #!/bin/sh case $# in 0) echo "Usage: enshar filename1 filename2 " >&2 ;;... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dim-Wit
20 Replies

4. AIX

Did a Mistake with HACMP

Hi, I needed space on a FS, and when I've added the space on the filesystem, I did it trough the regular smitty fs inteface and not with smitty cl_lvm. Can someone help me to repair the situat before a faileover happen ? Thanks for your help,:mad: (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: azzed27
13 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is there any mistake in this code:

cat $1 | sort -n | uniq | $1 in other words, I sort the content of the file and put the ouput in the same file, is there any mistakes in this cshell code ??? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Takeeshe
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Probably some stupid mistake...

Hi everyone ! I have a file wich look like this : >Sis01 > Sis02 ... >Sis44 I want to separe each paragraphe in a different file, so I decide to use the "FOR" loop + sed. for f in {01..44} do (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sluvah
5 Replies

7. AIX

how to make a spot

HI. there My 10 servers are running on 6.1-05-03 aix including NIM server but my user want to update a TL (61-05-03 to 61-06-04) if I Update a AIx version of TL .. is that change the SPOT of NIM server.. OR if I make a spot of AIX7.1 and Is that support AIX 6.1 AIX 5.3 Images I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jeon Jun Seok
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange type mistake?!

Hi, I want to start MY_PROGRAM in a bash script with additional parameters given in the CONFIGURATION_ARRAY. IFS="'" CONFIGURATION_ARRAY=( '-N 0 -m 0' '-N 0 -m 1' ) for configuration in ${CONFIGURATION_ARRAY} do //DEBUG N=${configuration%-*} //-N 0 M=-${configuration##*-} //-m 0... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xraystorm
5 Replies

9. Programming

Archive script spot a mistake?

#!/bin/bash source=/to_be_archived dest=/archived echo "is this archive for an audio tar press (t) or an audio directory press (d)" read option case $option in d) cd "$source" echo "please specify full path to directory you want to be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertkwild
6 Replies
ttk::frame(n)							 Tk Themed Widget						     ttk::frame(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
ttk::frame - Simple container widget SYNOPSIS
ttk::frame pathName ?options? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
A ttk::frame widget is a container, used to group other widgets together. STANDARD OPTIONS
-class -cursor -takefocus -style See the ttk_widget manual entry for details on the standard options. WIDGET-SPECIFIC OPTIONS [-borderwidth borderWidth] The desired width of the widget border. Defaults to 0. [-relief relief] One of the standard Tk border styles: flat, groove, raised, ridge, solid, or sunken. Defaults to flat. [-padding padding] Additional padding to include inside the border. [-width width] If specified, the widget's requested width in pixels. [-height height] If specified, the widget's requested height in pix- els. WIDGET COMMAND
Supports the standard widget commands configure, cget, identify, instate, and state; see ttk::widget(n). NOTES
Note that if the pack, grid, or other geometry managers are used to manage the children of the frame, by the GM's requested size will nor- mally take precedence over the frame widget's -width and -height options. pack propagate and grid propagate can be used to change this. SEE ALSO
ttk::widget(n), ttk::labelframe(n), frame(n) KEYWORDS
widget, frame, container Tk 8.5 ttk::frame(n)