Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Should We Keep or Drop the Bottom Toolbar? Post 302681857 by zaxxon on Saturday 4th of August 2012 04:38:39 PM
Old 08-04-2012
Didn't use it much but the mod comments for code tags etc. too, that's helpful Smilie Keep it! Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX toolbar help

Hi all, I am trying to set some icons in the toolbar thingy (HP-UX 10.2). I used the Toolboxes->Personal to help me setup, but it put the program icon in the personal toolbox folder. So I dragged it out to the Desktop. Now I've a link on a Desktop. Any ideas on how to create directly on to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitin
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Showing all open programs on your bottom toolbar

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh133/COKEDUDEUSF/toolbar.jpg Take a look at my picture to understand what I'm talking about. I have a bunch of programs open right now and I can't see the name of the programs on my toolbar. Is there hopefully a way to see all open programs on your toolbar... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Change Toolbar to Opt In?

Hey! I'm thinking we should change the toolbar to "opt in" and have it off for members by default? But then, the would not have toolbar access to the code tag videos, etc. so then I thought to make it "opt in" after say 30 posts. That way, the toolbar will show to all new users with less... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies
Perl::Critic::Policy::Documentation::RequirePodAtEnd(3) User Contributed Perl DocumentationPerl::Critic::Policy::Documentation::RequirePodAtEnd(3)

NAME
Perl::Critic::Policy::Documentation::RequirePodAtEnd - All POD should be after "__END__". AFFILIATION
This Policy is part of the core Perl::Critic distribution. DESCRIPTION
Perl stops processing code when it sees an "__END__" statement. So, to save processing time, it's faster to put documentation after the "__END__". Also, writing all the POD in one place usually leads to a more cohesive document, rather than being forced to follow the layout of your code. This policy issues violations if any POD is found before an "__END__". CONFIGURATION
This Policy is not configurable except for the standard options. NOTES
Some folks like to use "=for", and "=begin", and "=end" tags to create block comments in-line with their code. Since those tags aren't usually part of the documentation, this Policy does allows them to appear before the "__END__" statement. =begin comments frobulate() Accepts: A list of things to frobulate Returns: True if successful =end comments sub frobulate { ... } AUTHOR
Chris Dolan <cdolan@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2011 Chris Dolan. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of this license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module perl v5.16.3 2014-06-09 Perl::Critic::Policy::Documentation::RequirePodAtEnd(3)