Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Should We Keep or Drop the Bottom Toolbar? Post 302681505 by Neo on Friday 3rd of August 2012 01:02:23 PM
Old 08-03-2012
Keep those comments coming, as I have some time between now and the 12th of August, and am thinking to code some new features for the site; but I'm not sure what everyone would like to see.

Someone suggested coding a man page app for the toolbar, and I was thinking to do that if we don't get any "more interesting" suggestions (the recursive man page code I wrote for the forums is really some sloppy coding, and I dread to go back and have to redo it all for a toolbar app!)

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX toolbar help

Hi all, I am trying to set some icons in the toolbar thingy (HP-UX 10.2). I used the Toolboxes->Personal to help me setup, but it put the program icon in the personal toolbox folder. So I dragged it out to the Desktop. Now I've a link on a Desktop. Any ideas on how to create directly on to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitin
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Showing all open programs on your bottom toolbar

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh133/COKEDUDEUSF/toolbar.jpg Take a look at my picture to understand what I'm talking about. I have a bunch of programs open right now and I can't see the name of the programs on my toolbar. Is there hopefully a way to see all open programs on your toolbar... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Change Toolbar to Opt In?

Hey! I'm thinking we should change the toolbar to "opt in" and have it off for members by default? But then, the would not have toolbar access to the code tag videos, etc. so then I thought to make it "opt in" after say 30 posts. That way, the toolbar will show to all new users with less... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies
widget_toolbar(3tk)					    widget::toolbar Megawidget					       widget_toolbar(3tk)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
widget_toolbar - widget::toolbar Megawidget SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require Tk 8.4 package require widget ?3.0? package require widget::toolbar ?1.0? widget::toolbar pathname ?options? getframe add ?item? ?args? delete item1 ?item2? ?...? itemcget symbol option itemconfigure symbol ?args? items ?pattern? remove ?-destroy? item1 ?item2? ?...? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides a toolbar megawidget (snidget). It makes use of the Tile/Ttk themed widget set. widget::toolbar pathname ?options? getframe add ?item? ?args? delete item1 ?item2? ?...? itemcget symbol option itemconfigure symbol ?args? items ?pattern? remove ?-destroy? item1 ?item2? ?...? WIDGET OPTIONS
-ipad -pad -separator ITEM OPTIONS
-pad -separator -sticky -weight EXAMPLE
package require widget::toolbar ; # or widget::all set t [widget::toolbar .t] pack $t -fill x -expand 1 $t add button [button .b -text foo] $t add separator -pad {2 4} $t add button [button .c -text bar] KEYWORDS
megawidget, snit, widget widget 3.0 widget_toolbar(3tk)