Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? For Indian Members: What City Do You Live? Post 302680953 by rangarasan on Thursday 2nd of August 2012 01:03:13 PM
Old 08-02-2012
I am in chennai.:-)
Now a days too hot here;-)

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

city wide connection

what would be the best way to phyisically connect a series of computerised bus stops to a central computer in a city-wide network?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spitfireuk1
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

For China members:which city do you live?

hi guys: i am live in Changsha China , i am study here . which city do you live? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingdream
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
DATEINTERVAL(3) 							 1							   DATEINTERVAL(3)

The DateInterval class

INTRODUCTION
Represents a date interval. A date interval stores either a fixed amount of time (in years, months, days, hours etc) or a relative time string in the format that DateTime's constructor supports. CLASS SYNOPSIS
DateInterval DateInterval Properties o public integer$y o public integer$m o public integer$d o public integer$h o public integer$i o public integer$s o public integer$invert o public mixed$days Methods o public DateInterval::__construct (string $interval_spec) o publicstatic DateInterval DateInterval::createFromDateString (string $time) o public string DateInterval::format (string $format) PROPERTIES
o $y - Number of years. o $m - Number of months. o $d - Number of days. o $h - Number of hours. o $i - Number of minutes. o $s - Number of seconds. o $invert - Is 1 if the interval represents a negative time period and 0 otherwise. See DateInterval::format. o $days - If the DateInterval object was created by DateTime.diff(3), then this is the total number of days between the start and end dates. Otherwise, $days will be FALSE. Before PHP 5.4.20/5.5.4 instead of FALSE you will receive -99999 upon accessing the prop- erty. PHP Documentation Group DATEINTERVAL(3)