Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? For Indian Members: What City Do You Live? Post 302680463 by remith on Thursday 2nd of August 2012 01:19:53 AM
Old 08-02-2012
my place is trichirapalli tamil nadu

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

city wide connection

what would be the best way to phyisically connect a series of computerised bus stops to a central computer in a city-wide network?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spitfireuk1
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

For China members:which city do you live?

hi guys: i am live in Changsha China , i am study here . which city do you live? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingdream
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
IP2HOSTNAME(1)						      General Commands Manual						    IP2HOSTNAME(1)

NAME
ip2hostname - converts IP addresses to their respective hostnames SYNOPSIS
ip2hostname [-h] [ -p printf_format ] [ [-i extension] file [...] ] DESCRIPTION
-h help (shows this usage information) (mnemonic: 'h'elp) -p printf_format use this printf format for IP address and hostname, respectively. The default format is '%.0s%s', which supresses the printing of the IP address (i.e. "%.0s" specifies printing a string with a maximum width of zero). To maintain column widths (since both the IP address and hostname vary in lenght), a format like this may be useful: '%-16.16s %-20s' (mnemonic: 'p'rintf format) -i extension edit the files in place (rather than sending to standard output) This option requires file name(s) argument(s). The extension is added to the name of the old file to make a backup copy. If you don't wish to make a backup, use "-I". (mnemonic: edit 'i'n place) -I like "-i" but no backup is made. (mnemonic: edit 'I'n place, trusting this script 'I'mplicitly. ;^) SEE ALSO
add_ds.pl(1), add_txrx(1), event2vrule(1), flowscan(1), locker(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Anibal Monsalve Salazar, for the Debian Project. IP2HOSTNAME(1)