Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris 2540 volume expand and solaris zfs grow Post 302679717 by Metasin on Tuesday 31st of July 2012 01:35:51 PM
Old 07-31-2012
I thought it was pretty explanatory.

What else would you like to know?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How can i grow Raid 5 volume in SVM..?

Hello experts.. How can i grow Raid 5 volume in SVM? Thanks in advance.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
2 Replies

2. Solaris

ZFS and SVM - volume management

pupp, thanks for the information. but is its integrated volume management better than SVM that we use (with ufs i believe)? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarSol
2 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Configure large volume on Sun StorageTek 2540 array

Hi, We have 12x1TB SATA disks in our array and I need to create 10TB volume. I defined new storage profile on array and when I tried to add volume, I faced with ~2TB limit for new volumes. I didn't find how to set another limit on my storage profile. Is there is a way to configure one large... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

/usr out of disk space need to unmount/ expand volume /mount

Greetings, I am running HP-UX 10.2 and /usr is out of disk space already. I installed IE 5.0 for UNIX on my machine under /usr and browsed the Internet for a while and presto no more disk space. I have plenty of hard disk space on my computer so would like to expand the size of the volume. The... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dirk_
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Mount A ZFS volume

Is there any way i can mount a zfs volume using snapshot or some other means ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help to Grow the Size of volume

I have a 146Gb drive and want to grow the size from 12G to the max available left. I think 20G is being used so I want to max out from 12 G to 126G. Is this possible? Can you help with the command. root@WRPDWI6k-BU # df -h Filesystem size used avail... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: udubya
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Grow / expand a ZFS volume

Hi, I need to expand a ZFS volume from 500GB to 800GB. I'd like to ask your help to confirm the following procedure: Can I do it on the fly without bothering the users working on this volume? Thank you in advance! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Delete zfs dump volume

Hi guys, how do you delete a zfs dump volume ? Thanks for your help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
2 Replies

9. Solaris

How to grow a zfs file system?

Hi I have the following file system, that needs to be expanded to more 500Gb, so a total of 1Tb: df -h /oradata1 Filesystem Size Used Available Capacity Mounted on oradata1 587G 517G 69G 89% /oradata1 I am not familiar with zfs, I am more... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
17 Replies
JSON_PP(1)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide						JSON_PP(1)

NAME
json_pp - JSON::PP command utility SYNOPSIS
json_pp [-v] [-f from_format] [-t to_format] [-json_opt options_to_json] DESCRIPTION
json_pp converts between some input and output formats (one of them is JSON). This program was copied from json_xs and modified. The default input format is json and the default output format is json with pretty option. OPTIONS
-f -f from_format Reads a data in the given format from STDIN. Format types: json as JSON eval as Perl code -t Writes a data in the given format to STDOUT. null no action. json as JSON dumper as Data::Dumper -json_opt options to JSON::PP Acceptable options are: ascii latin1 utf8 pretty indent space_before space_after relaxed canonical allow_nonref allow_singlequote allow_barekey allow_bignum loose escape_slash -v Verbose option, but currently no action in fact. -V Prints version and exits. EXAMPLES
$ perl -e'print q|{"foo":"XX","bar":1234567890000000000000000}|' | json_pp -f json -t dumper -json_opt pretty,utf8,allow_bignum $VAR1 = { 'bar' => bless( { 'value' => [ '0000000', '0000000', '5678900', '1234' ], 'sign' => '+' }, 'Math::BigInt' ), 'foo' => "x{3042}x{3044}" }; $ perl -e'print q|{"foo":"XX","bar":1234567890000000000000000}|' | json_pp -f json -t dumper -json_opt pretty $VAR1 = { 'bar' => '1234567890000000000000000', 'foo' => "x{e3}x{81}x{82}x{e3}x{81}x{84}" }; SEE ALSO
JSON::PP, json_xs AUTHOR
Makamaka Hannyaharamitu, <makamaka[at]cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2010 by Makamaka Hannyaharamitu This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2013-08-25 JSON_PP(1)