Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris 2540 volume expand and solaris zfs grow Post 302679715 by Sojourner on Tuesday 31st of July 2012 01:25:30 PM
Old 07-31-2012
Can you explain more ..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How can i grow Raid 5 volume in SVM..?

Hello experts.. How can i grow Raid 5 volume in SVM? Thanks in advance.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
2 Replies

2. Solaris

ZFS and SVM - volume management

pupp, thanks for the information. but is its integrated volume management better than SVM that we use (with ufs i believe)? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarSol
2 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Configure large volume on Sun StorageTek 2540 array

Hi, We have 12x1TB SATA disks in our array and I need to create 10TB volume. I defined new storage profile on array and when I tried to add volume, I faced with ~2TB limit for new volumes. I didn't find how to set another limit on my storage profile. Is there is a way to configure one large... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

/usr out of disk space need to unmount/ expand volume /mount

Greetings, I am running HP-UX 10.2 and /usr is out of disk space already. I installed IE 5.0 for UNIX on my machine under /usr and browsed the Internet for a while and presto no more disk space. I have plenty of hard disk space on my computer so would like to expand the size of the volume. The... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dirk_
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Mount A ZFS volume

Is there any way i can mount a zfs volume using snapshot or some other means ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help to Grow the Size of volume

I have a 146Gb drive and want to grow the size from 12G to the max available left. I think 20G is being used so I want to max out from 12 G to 126G. Is this possible? Can you help with the command. root@WRPDWI6k-BU # df -h Filesystem size used avail... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: udubya
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Grow / expand a ZFS volume

Hi, I need to expand a ZFS volume from 500GB to 800GB. I'd like to ask your help to confirm the following procedure: Can I do it on the fly without bothering the users working on this volume? Thank you in advance! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Delete zfs dump volume

Hi guys, how do you delete a zfs dump volume ? Thanks for your help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
2 Replies

9. Solaris

How to grow a zfs file system?

Hi I have the following file system, that needs to be expanded to more 500Gb, so a total of 1Tb: df -h /oradata1 Filesystem Size Used Available Capacity Mounted on oradata1 587G 517G 69G 89% /oradata1 I am not familiar with zfs, I am more... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
17 Replies
SRU::Server(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  SRU::Server(3pm)

NAME
SRU::Server - respond to SRU requests via CGI::Application SYNOPSIS
package MySRU; use base qw( SRU::Server ); sub explain { my $self = shift; # $self->request isa SRU::Request::Explain # $self->response isa SRU::Response::Explain } sub scan { my $self = shift; # $self->request isa SRU::Request::Scan # $self->response isa SRU::Response::Scan # $self->cql is the root node of a CQL::Parser-parsed query } sub searchRetrieve { my $self = shift; # $self->request isa SRU::Request::SearchRetrieve # $self->response isa SRU::Response::SearchRetrieve # $self->cql is the root node of a CQL::Parser-parsed query } package main; MySRU->new->run; DESCRIPTION
This module brings together all of the SRU verbs (explain, scan and searchRetrieve) under a sub-classable object based on CGI::Application. METHODS
explain This method is used to return an explain response. It is the default method. scan This method returns a scan response. searchRetrieve This method returns a searchRetrieve response. CGI
::APPLICATION METHODS setup Sets the "run_modes", "mode_param" and the default runmode (explain). cgiapp_prerun Parses the incoming SRU request and if needed, checks the CQL query. cgiapp_postrun Sets the content type (text/xml) and serializes the response. error_mode Stub error runmode. AUTHORS
o Brian Cassidy <bricas@cpan.org> o Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com> perl v5.12.4 2009-11-20 SRU::Server(3pm)