Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Squid Caching Issue
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Squid Caching Issue Post 302678335 by Vaibhav.T on Friday 27th of July 2012 03:13:47 PM
Old 07-27-2012
MySQL

Hii

I tried with some static websites and now logs showing TCP_Refresh_HIT or TCP_IMS_HIT but not TCP_HIT on any object.

pls suggest

Vaibhav

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Squid not caching properly

Hi guys, Not sure if this post is in the right thread, if not please let me know and I'll ask for it to be moved ) : I've set up the Squid proxy on my linux box (SuSE 10.1). About 4 people connect to the Internet via the proxy at the moment, and it's working fine. However - in the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aeros
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

sarg issue while generating reports for squid

I installed sarg from sarg rpm and i am facing issue while generating sarg reports and getting this time different error below sarg -l /var/log/squid/access.log SARG: Records in file: 242332, reading: 0.00% SARG: Records in file: 242332, reading: 2.06% SARG: Records in file: 242332, reading:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mail4vij
0 Replies

3. Linux

caching in squid

hi, i installed fedora core 12, and i installed squid v 3, i need to know how can i cache everything. anyone can help me please (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zazoo
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

named caching server odd lookup issue!

Hello All, I have resubmitted this issue I am having as the my last post was moved to programming as the issue appeared to be specific to java but on further investigation this is not the case. The issues also arises when running the host command and appears to be either a problem with the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Paragon1970
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Client web pages very slow to load. Squid issue?

Hi. I have netBSD box acting as gateway, ftp, mail & web server, etc. It is now seven years old and has never missed a beat. The only problem is that the (Windows) boxes in my little network are now experiencing VERY slow web page loads. The other problem is that in the years since a Unix... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: torontobob
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

Squid vs iptables = no Squid access.log?

Hello, I have a pretty useless satellite link at home (far from any civilization), so I wanted to set up caching in order to speed things up. My Squid 2.6 runs "3128 transparent" and is set up quite well on a separate machine. I also have my dd-wrt router to move all port 80 traffic through... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: theWojtek
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Caching find command

Hi, Is there a command which caches the results of the find, so the subsequent searches for file/file-pat are faster. Thanks, Nagarajan G (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ennstate
2 Replies

8. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SSD Caching, how its done, right choice?

Hello, someone needed VPS with SSD caching, he want to use server for websites hosting. What does that mean, this SSD caching and is it optimal solution for this? Also i listen some SSD dont like too much of writting so how one can recognise certain SSD is made the way that its not destroyed... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issue setup Transparent proxy and Gateway using Squid on CentOS 7

Hello, We are migrating our gateways from CentOS 6 to CentOS 7 and for setting up a transparent proxy using squid and Firewalld i am using below configuration. #Firewalld configurations firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-forward-port=port=80:proto=tcp:toport=3128:toaddr=LAN_IP... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
4 Replies
Advanced I/O object traversal helpers(3)		     Hardware Locality (hwloc)			  Advanced I/O object traversal helpers(3)

NAME
Advanced I/O object traversal helpers - Functions static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_non_io_ancestor_obj (hwloc_topology_t topology , hwloc_obj_t ioobj) static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_next_pcidev (hwloc_topology_t topology, hwloc_obj_t prev) static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_pcidev_by_busid (hwloc_topology_t topology, unsigned domain, unsigned bus, unsigned dev, unsigned func) static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_pcidev_by_busidstring (hwloc_topology_t topology, const char *busid) static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_next_osdev (hwloc_topology_t topology, hwloc_obj_t prev) static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_next_bridge (hwloc_topology_t topology, hwloc_obj_t prev) static inline int hwloc_bridge_covers_pcibus (hwloc_obj_t bridge, unsigned domain, unsigned bus) static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_hostbridge_by_pcibus (hwloc_topology_t topology, unsigned domain, unsigned bus) Function Documentation static inline int hwloc_bridge_covers_pcibus (hwloc_obj_tbridge, unsigneddomain, unsignedbus) [static] static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_hostbridge_by_pcibus (hwloc_topology_ttopology, unsigneddomain, unsignedbus) [static] Find the hostbridge that covers the given PCI bus. This is useful for finding the locality of a bus because it is the hostbridge parent cpuset. static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_next_bridge (hwloc_topology_ttopology, hwloc_obj_tprev) [static] Get the next bridge in the system. Returns: the first bridge if prev is NULL. static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_next_osdev (hwloc_topology_ttopology, hwloc_obj_tprev) [static] Get the next OS device in the system. Returns: the first OS device if prev is NULL. static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_next_pcidev (hwloc_topology_ttopology, hwloc_obj_tprev) [static] Get the next PCI device in the system. Returns: the first PCI device if prev is NULL. static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_non_io_ancestor_obj (hwloc_topology_t topology, hwloc_obj_tioobj) [static] Get the first non-I/O ancestor object. Given the I/O object ioobj, find the smallest non-I/O ancestor object. This regular object may then be used for binding because its locality is the same as ioobj. static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_pcidev_by_busid (hwloc_topology_ttopology, unsigneddomain, unsignedbus, unsigneddev, unsignedfunc) [static] Find the PCI device object matching the PCI bus id given domain, bus device and function PCI bus id. static inline hwloc_obj_t hwloc_get_pcidev_by_busidstring (hwloc_topology_ttopology, const char *busid) [static] Find the PCI device object matching the PCI bus id given as a string xxxx:yy:zz.t or yy:zz.t. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Hardware Locality (hwloc) from the source code. Version 1.4.1 Mon Feb 27 2012 Advanced I/O object traversal helpers(3)