Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help with attaching mirrors
Operating Systems Solaris Help with attaching mirrors Post 302678163 by bartus11 on Friday 27th of July 2012 10:40:23 AM
Old 07-27-2012
I think it is not an error, just warning... Can you post prtvtoc from both disks now?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Reliant Unix and Disk Mirrors

Hi Folks, This is already posted on Disk & Memory, will post under expert incase there is someone here who has seen this before. This one has me a bit confused. I have a large system running Reliant 5.45 with an EMC 3930 disk array fibre attached. As part of our requirement I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull04
0 Replies

2. Solaris

DiskSuite: Breaking mirrors.

Ok, so I have a remote system (7 states away) that's using SDS to manage the two 18 gig disks. /, swap, /var, /home, and /opt. The mirroring procedure I created uses installboot to ensure there's a bootblk on both disks of an SDS mirror. The system has a problem booting (can't write to... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: BOFH
21 Replies

3. Solaris

both mirrors in needs maintenance state.

Hi, Ii am facing the belwo problem: d50: Mirror Submirror 0: d30 State: Needs maintenance Submirror 1: d40 State: Needs maintenance Pass: 1 Read option: roundrobin (default) Write option: parallel (default) Size: 212176648 blocks (101 GB) d30:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sag71155
3 Replies

4. Linux

Additional mirrors on centos

How can I add additional mirrors to my CENTOS distro, according to this page AdditionalResources/Repositories - CentOS Wiki there are few fedora project repositories I'd like to add any of them but I don't know how? Thank you in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: c0mrade
0 Replies

5. Linux

[Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

Dear all, CentOS 6 After executing "yum update -y" command I am facing this error. Please help me out. thanks in advance. Full error & error code is given as follow: ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: saqlain.bashir
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Oneway mirrors

All, One-way mirror. Elements of the concat in Last-errd state. What would be the best way to correct it? metastat -s db2test -pc db2test/d220 p 5.0GB db2test/d200 db2test/d219 p 5.0GB db2test/d200 db2test/d218 p 5.0GB db2test/d200 db2test/d217 p 30GB db2test/d200... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ossupport55
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Zpool with 3 2-way mirrors in a pool

I have a single zpool with 3 2-way mirrors ( 3 x 2 way vdevs) it has a degraded disk in mirror-2, I know I can suffer a single drive failure, but looking at this how many drive failures can this suffer before it is no good? On the face of it, I thought that I could lose a further 2 drives in each... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishface
4 Replies
install-solaris(1M)													       install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)