Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SSI or not??
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications High Performance Computing SSI or not?? Post 302677539 by navic on Thursday 26th of July 2012 09:00:56 AM
Old 07-26-2012
No input at all on this?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

the unix answer to SSI?

On websites I build one thing I like to use is SSI to make it easier for the owner of the site to update parts of it him/herself. So the text of a page is keep in a simple .txt file, which the main page calls. Unix does not support this (I'm told), is there a similar system I can use with UNIX?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: garrettcarr
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SSI related Unix In (link) support needed

I have multiple web sites and have SSI all working fine! but I want a script that allows me to place a SSI script (or .html) on any web site within my server - One problem, SSI is limited to files located within the file structure - I want to access a file outside, (but still on my server) I found... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnzule
1 Replies
XCreateIC(3X11) 														   XCreateIC(3X11)

NAME
XCreateIC, XDestroyIC, XIMOfIC - create, destroy, and obtain the input method of an input context SYNOPSIS
XIC XCreateIC(im, ...) XIM im; void XDestroyIC(ic) XIC ic; XIM XIMOfIC(ic) XIC ic; ARGUMENTS
Specifies the input context. Specifies the input method. Specifies the variable length argument list to set XIC values. DESCRIPTION
The XCreateIC function creates a context within the specified input method. Some of the arguments are mandatory at creation time, and the input context will not be created if those arguments are not provided. The mandatory arguments are the input style and the set of text callbacks (if the input style selected requires callbacks). All other input context values can be set later. XCreateIC returns a NULL value if no input context could be created. A NULL value could be returned for any of the following reasons: A required argument was not set. A read-only argument was set (for example, XNFilterEvents). The argument name is not recognized. The input method encountered an input method implementation-dependent error. The XCreateIC can generate BadAtom, BadColor, BadPixmap, and BadWindow errors. XDestroyIC destroys the specified input context. The XIMOfIC function returns the input method associated with the specified input context. DIAGNOSTICS
A value for an Atom argument does not name a defined Atom. A value for a Colormap argument does not name a defined Colormap. A value for a Pixmap argument does not name a defined Pixmap. A value for a Window argument does not name a defined Window. SEE ALSO
XOpenIM(3X11), XSetICFocus(3X11), XSetICValues(3X11), XmbResetIC(3X11) Xlib -- C Language X Interface XCreateIC(3X11)