Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Problem in setting up printers Post 302677423 by gull04 on Thursday 26th of July 2012 05:37:44 AM
Old 07-26-2012
Hi Srinath,

It sounds like there is a form feed directive missing from the interface files. I have seen this before a long time ago.

I think from memory the files will be in;

Code:
/usr/lib/lp/model

Regards

Dave

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

ulimit setting problem on Solaris

How do you make the ulimit values permanent for a user? by default, the root login has the following ulimits: # ulimit -a time(seconds) unlimited file(blocks) unlimited data(kbytes) unlimited stack(kbytes) 8192 coredump(blocks) unlimited nofiles(descriptors) 1024 memory(kbytes)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiem
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is this a shell setting problem?

I have a question regarding shell settings. I have one Sun server with Solaris 9 and Oracle 10g R2 on it. DB is up running well. I created a script to start DB automatically when server reboot. It didn't work. I manually run dbstart under $ORACLE_HOME/bin, the server return message like:" dbstart:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Problem Setting $PATH

I am trying to install the pkg-get package to a fresh install of Solaris 10. I am able to download and install correctly using the default directory for both pkg-get and wget as found on blastwave.org. When I issue the command "which wget and which pkg-get" it returns no wget or pkg-get found in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: greengrass
1 Replies

4. Programming

problem while setting putenv

Hi, I m trying to change the env variable from the c program which inturn calls another c executable. i m using the putenv function but it does not set the value as required , it overwrites the values with some other values... i m using following cmd's to set the env variable FULL_PATH : ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pgarg
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Problem defining remote printers on solaris 10

Good morning, I have a server with solaris 10 that I want to intall remote printers. I started lpsched deamon without problems with command: svcadm enable application/print/server I want to install printers that are defined locally on print server, so: lpadmin -p <device> -s <print... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bonovox
2 Replies

6. Web Development

Problem setting up apache

Hello there, I installed Ajaxterm on my Ubuntu 9.04 machine, and it's running ok if I use : http://localhost:8022/ in my browser. The problem is that I wanted to be able to acces it from somewere else through the internet. I read some instruction and help sites related to this problem, like :... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: spiriad
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem setting environment...

Hi All I'm attempting to automate the process of setting the DISPLAY environment variable when logging on (sourcing the .cshrc). I have a mixture of linux and solaris servers and this comnand: who -m | awk '{ print $6}' | tr -d '()' seems to work on all the servers. I want... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: huskie69
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Setting Ulimit problem

I changed the standard Ulimit sometime back. But when I change it back, the setting does not get updated. How do I make the change permanent Waitstejo (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Waitstejo
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Picking problem with printers

Hello to everybody i have problem the picking process falls and falls. I dont now what the picking process do i believe that is a print server on a data base i dont know where to look. Is a solaris 10 with korn sheell the process show this ps -ef | grep picking batch 18466 1 0... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
5 Replies

10. Ubuntu

Backup setting problem

the way that i use to backup my server is using the script below in ssh. mysqldump --opt -Q -u username -p password > /var/www/squiro/sql/database.sql but i want to set the server backup everyday at 1pm in same folder. is that set it in crontab-e? how to set it? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mampwamp
3 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)