Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sqlplus Help
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Sqlplus Help Post 302677421 by i150371485 on Thursday 26th of July 2012 05:29:28 AM
Old 07-26-2012
i could see the query which you provided doesnt contain the COUNT(*) . Please change the query to

Code:
select count(*) from (select distinct c.chg_ref_num as ChangeNumber, c.summary as Summary, c.status as Status, n.NR_PRIM_SEARCH_KEY as Assert from chgalg al, chg c, net_res n where
c.id = al.change_id and c.zasset = n.id and (al.description like 'Status changed from%to%SL%' or al.description like 'Status changed from%to%SV%')
and al.time_stamp between
(Select (TO_DATE(to_char(trunc(sysdate-7)+(.041987 * 13),'dd/mm/rrrr HH24:MI:SS'), 'DD/MM/RRRR HH24:MI:SS')-TO_DATE('01/01/1970 00:00:00', 'DD/MM/RRRR HH24:MI:SS'))* 24 * 60 * 60 from dual)
and
(select (TO_DATE(to_char(trunc(sysdate),'dd/mm/rrrr HH24:MI:SS'),'dd/mm/rrrr HH24:MI:SS') - TO_DATE('01-JAN-1970 00:00:00', 'DD/MM/RRRR HH24:MI:SS')) * 24 * 60 * 60 from dual) order by c.chg_ref_num);

Last edited by Scott; 07-26-2012 at 07:35 AM.. Reason: Code tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sqlplus

Hi all, I am new to SQLPLUS, can anyone tell me what is the following codes doing? DECLARE cursor c1 is select bts_int_id, max(ave_busy_tch/res_av_denom14) maxBusyTch from p_nbsc_res_avail where to_char(period_start_time,'yyyymmdd')=to_char((sysdate-1),'yyyymmdd') group by... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: antkiu
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using a variable in sqlplus

Hello, I'm trying to write a script that will loop a sql statement through an external list. Basically, the script enters a loop and runs the sql statement for each entry in the list file. Currently, the script will stop at a cursor where I can then manually enter the SQL statment. This is... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: MadHatter
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sqlplus

I am looking to loop round a load of files and execute each in sqlplus, I have looked at the forum to see what was posted in the past, but most of the examples seem to use the sql being passed in through the script, which is not really what I am looking for, can someone tell me if the code below is... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: LiquidChild
9 Replies

4. HP-UX

how can i call sqlplus?

i am new working with hp-ux but i had to because of my job. so i want to execute some sql scripts but when i call sqlplus to run them it responds /sbin/sh: sqlplus not found. i have oracle 8.1.7 installed. what should i do sorry if this sounds too easy but i am now learning. The same... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: theodore
13 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQLPLUS error

I am running a script that invokes SQLPLUS. During the execution I get the following: SQL*Plus: Release 9.2.0.8.0 - Production on Mon Jun 11 16:12:50 2007 Copyright (c) 1982, 2002, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved. Connected to: Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.8.0 -... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssmith001
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

sqlplus @ not working sqlplus \@ working..

Hi All, I am facing a strange problem on one of my unix servers. When i try to login using the standard method: it fails with below message >sqlplus REF1SSTDBO1/REF1SSTDBO1@TKS3N10G > TKS3N10G ksh: TKS3N10G: not found But it works perfectly when i escape with ;\ >sqlplus... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kunwar
3 Replies

7. AIX

SQLPLUS problem

Hi guys, Here is the error i get by running a "sqlplus -v" after installing an oracle client 10.2.0.5 on an AIX 5.3.9 server. Could not load program sqlplus: Symbol resolution failed for sqlplus because: Symbol __pthread (number 307) is not exported from dependent ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chapel
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

sqlplus: cannot execute

Hi, This is the content in my .profile on a unix server, MAIL=/usr/mail/${LOGNAME:?} umask 027 #added by enRole Agent PATH=${PATH}:/opt/app/p1crm1c3/informatica/oracle/product/10.2.0 export PATH PATH=$PATH:/opt/app/p1crm1c3/informatica/oracle/product/10.2.0/network/admin/sqlnet.ora;export... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yohasini
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sqlplus error - sqlplus -s <login/password@dbname> : No such file or directory

i am using bash shell Whenever i declare an array, and then using sqlplus, i am getting sqlplus error and return code 127. IFS="," declare -a Arr=($Variable1); SQLPLUS=sqlplus -s "${DBUSER}"/"${DBPASS}"@"${DBASE} echo "set head off ; " > ${SQLCMD} echo "set PAGESIZE 0 ;" >> ${SQLCMD}... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: arghadeep adity
6 Replies

10. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problem on SQLplus command ""bash: sqlplus: command not found""

Hi all, i face an error related to my server ""it's running server"" when i use sqlplus command $ sqlplus bash: sqlplus: command not found the data base is up and running i just need to access the sqlplus to import the dump file as a daily backup. i already check the directory... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: clerck
4 Replies
fold(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   fold(1)

NAME
fold - Breaks or wraps lines in a file SYNOPSIS
fold [-bs] [-w width | -width] [file...] The fold command wraps lines in the specified files. If a file is not specified, standard input is the default. All lines are wrapped to meet the maximum width specified. STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: fold: XCU5.0 Refer to the standards(5) reference page for more information about industry standards and associated tags. OPTIONS
Specifies that width be counted in bytes rather than in column positions. Using the -b option does not limit lines to LINE_MAX bytes. Breaks (or wraps) a line if a segment of the line contains a blank character in the first width column position (or bytes). This enables the line to meet width constraints. If a blank character is not in the correct width column position, the -s option has no affect on that input line. Specifies the maximum width to use when lines are wrapped in column positions (or bytes if the -b option is specified). Either -w width or -width is acceptable input where width is the number of column positions (or bytes). The default value is 80. DESCRIPTION
The fold command is a filter that wraps lines from the specified input files or standard input to a maximum of width (or bytes, if the -b option is specified). The fold command wraps lines by inserting a newline character into the output so that each output line is the maxi- mum column positions or bytes specified. A line cannot be broken in the middle of a character. The fold command is often used to send text files to line printers that truncate, rather than wrap, lines wider than the printer is able to print (usually 80 or 132 column positions). If the <backspace>, <tab>, or <carriage return> characters are encountered in the input, and the -b option is not specified, these charac- ters are treated specially: The current count of line width is decremented by one, although the count never becomes negative. The fold command does not insert a newline character immediately before or after any backspace character. Each tab character encountered advances the column position pointer to the position of the next tab stop. Tab stops are at each column position number, such that number modulo 8 equals 1. The current count of the line width is set to zero (0). The fold command does not insert a newline immediately before or after any carriage return. [Tru64 UNIX] The fold command possibly affects underlining in a file. EXIT STATUS
The fold command returns the following values: All input files were successfully processed. [Tru64 UNIX] A usage error occurred. [Tru64 UNIX] An input file cannot be opened. The fold command continues processing the other input files specified on the command line. EXAMPLES
The fold command can be used to prepare files to be joined side-by-side with the paste command. For example, the contents of two files, az and AZ follows: aaaa bbbb cccc dddd eeee ffff gggg hhhh iiii jjjj kkkk llll mmmm nnnn oooo pppp qqqq rrrr ssss tttt uuuu vvvv wwww xxxx yyyy zzzz AAAA BBBB CCCC DDDD EEEE FFFF GGGG HHHH IIII JJJJ KKKK LLLL MMMM NNNN OOOO PPPP QQQQ RRRR SSSS TTTT UUUU VVVV WWWW XXXX YYYY ZZZZ To display the az and AZ files side-by-side, use the following command line: fold -w 32 az > az2; fold -w 32 AZ > AZ2; paste -d" " az2 AZ2 Executing the previous command line results in the following output: aaaa bbbb cccc dddd eeee ffff gg AAAA BBBB CCCC DDDD EEEE FFFF GG gg hhhh iiii jjjj kkkk llll mmmm GG HHHH IIII JJJJ KKKK LLLL MMMM nnnn oooo pppp qqqq rrrr ssss tt NNNN OOOO PPPP QQQQ RRRR SSSS TT tt uuuu vvvv wwww xxxx yyyy zzzz TT UUUU VVVV WWWW XXXX YYYY ZZZZ ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
The following environment variables affect the execution of fold: Provides a default value for the internationalization variables that are unset or null. If LANG is unset or null, the corresponding value from the default locale is used. If any of the internationalization vari- ables contain an invalid setting, the utility behaves as if none of the variables had been defined. If set to a non-empty string value, overrides the values of all the other internationalization variables. Determines the locale for the interpretation of sequences of bytes of text data as characters (for example, single-byte as opposed to multibyte characters in arguments) and for the determination of the width in column positions each character would occupy on a constant-width font output device. Determines the locale for the format and contents of diagnostic messages written to standard error. Determines the location of message catalogues for the processing of LC_MES- SAGES. SEE ALSO
Commands: cut(1), expand(1), paste(1) Standards: standards(5) fold(1)