Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Throw my Toys out of the Pram! Post 302676889 by Neo on Wednesday 25th of July 2012 09:00:05 AM
Old 07-25-2012
Thanks for making us smile && Don't forgot to go out and have more "off-line" fun!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

loop throw perl regexp selection

hello all i have string that i need to parse something list that : <form name="CustomerStatus" action="<% env.GetURI %>" method="post"<$if(blah)%> name="<% env.get("StatusList") %>" ><% hello %><input type="hidden" name="<% env.get("Operation") %>" value=""> now im selecting the the string... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

throw a generic message upon error

hi all, in ksh, is there a way to throw a generic error message. i have lots of commands in my script and i didnt want to put if ; then doStuff(); else print "an error occured, please run script again"; fi around all the commands used. is there a way detect a command has... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cesarNZ
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

if a file is empty throw an error

I want to count the number of lines in a file and store it in a variable if this count is zero i hv to throw an error ...is this syntax correct , but i am not getting the desired result I am not using -s option here as i am concerned about record count not the size #!/bin/ksh set $count1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mavesum
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find Command in the script throw error

Hi I have script that is developed to serch for 30 days old Directory & Files and then remove them ... when i run it successfully removes the Directory & files & but it throw errors on the screen .. .. + find . -type f -mtime +30 -exec rm -f {} ; + exit please help me ?? I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Beginner123
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

search line with more than two dots if so throw error

Hi, I have a requirement like i have to search a script and find names that conatins more than two dots, if so then throw error. For ex: a1.b1.comname here i have to find comname and check two dots. it will not throw error a1.b1.c1.comname here it contains more than 2dots it will throw... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: swagat123
3 Replies

6. Programming

C++ - 'try, throw, catch' compare to regular C-style 'if' - advantages?

(I have long gap to communicate with C++ and do not recall if I have used 'try-catch' at all; so, looking for advice...) I am trying to understand what the benefits of using that C++ error handling style compare to regular C-style 'if-then'? Still in the try{} block need to do some 'if()' to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

Debug3 messages throw in my terminal

OS: HP-UX B.11.31 U ia64 shell : /sbin/sh Messages like "debug3: Wrote 48 bytes for a total of 15837" are thrown in my terminal after each key stroke. If I try to type a command such message appears after each character I type. If I simply press enter messages like below appear. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: black_fender
1 Replies
funimagerowget(3)						SAORD Documentation						 funimagerowget(3)

NAME
FunImageRowGet - get row(s) of an image SYNOPSIS
#include <funtools.h> void *FunImageRowGet(Fun fun, void *buf, int rstart, int rstop, char *plist) DESCRIPTION
The FunImageRowGet() routine returns one or more image rows from the specified section of a Funtools data file. If the input data are of type image, the array is generated by extracting the specified image rows and then binning them according to the specified bin factor. If the input data are contained in a binary table or raw event file, the rows are binned on the columns specified by the bincols= keyword (using appropriate default columns as needed), after which the image section and bin factors are applied. The first argument is the Funtools handle returned by FunOpen(). The second buf argument is a pointer to a data buffer to fill. If NULL is specified, FunImageGet() will allocate a buffer of the appropriate size. The third and fourth arguments specify the first and last row to retrieve. Rows are counted starting from 1, up to the value of FUN_YMAX(fun). The final plist (i.e., parameter list) argument is a string containing one or more comma-delimited keyword=value parame- ters. It can be used to specify the return data type using the bitpix= keyword. If no such keyword is specified in the plist string, the data type of the image is the same as the data type of the original input file, or is of type int for FITS binary tables. If the bitpix=value is supplied in the plist string, the data type of the returned image will be one of the supported FITS image data types: o 8 unsigned char o 16 short o 32 int o -32 float o -64 double For example: double *drow; Fun fun; ... open files ... /* get section dimensions */ FunInfoGet(fun, FUN_SECT_DIM1, &dim1, FUN_SECT_DIM2, &dim2, 0); /* allocate one line's worth */ drow = malloc(dim1*sizeof(double)); /* retrieve and process each input row (starting at 1) */ for(i=1; i <= dim2; i++){ if( !FunImageRowGet(fun, drow, i, i, "bitpix=-64") ) gerror(stderr, "can't FunImageRowGet: %d %s ", i, iname); /* reverse the line */ for(j=1; j<=dim1; j++){ ... process drow[j-1] ... } } ... On success, a pointer to the image buffer is returned. (This will be the same as the second argument, if NULL is not passed to the latter.) On error, NULL is returned. Note that the considerations described above for specifying binning columns in FunImageGet() also apply to FunImageRowGet(). SEE ALSO
See funtools(7) for a list of Funtools help pages version 1.4.2 January 2, 2008 funimagerowget(3)