Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Identifying the file completion Post 302676195 by zaxxon on Tuesday 24th of July 2012 08:32:26 AM
Old 07-24-2012
How do you determine when file has been populated?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

file name completion

I'ld like to enable file name completion in ksh88 on AIX 5.2. My terminal is set to xterm. I've set the shell editor to emacs and ampped the arrow keys. Is there a way to map the tab key to a command like ESC= or any other file name completion command in emacvs that I may be not aware of since I'm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rein
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ensure the file completion ?

Hi, I would like to copy a file from one location to another. But that particular file is not fully loaded. I like to copy a file once it's fully loaded or complete file. How to ensure whether file is fully loaded or complete file?. -Thambi (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: thambi
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

identifying null values in a file

I have a huge file with 20 fileds in each record and each field is seperated by "|". If i want to get all the reocrds that have 18th or for that matter any filed as null how can i do it? Please let me know (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsravan
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

link scripts to file extensions for tab completion

Is there a way to link a script in my ~/bin with file extension priority for tab completion? for example, if the script I have could only look at .tex files, and I have 6 files in the same directory with the same name, but different extensions: index.tex index.dvi index.toc ... etc... it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pyramation
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

File name auto completion not working in KSH.Please help

Hi All, I am using SunOS 5.8 verison with KSH shell. My problem is I am not getting auto completion of file name on pressing of TAB or ESC key. While pressing ESC key , '^[' is getting printed . TAB is printing doin nothin but jus printing tab. What should I do to get auto completion of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sooraj_Linux
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Auto completion of file name in KSH.

Hi All, I am using SunOS 5.8 verison with KSH shell. My problem is I am not getting auto completion of file name on pressing of TAB or ESC key. While pressing ESC key , '^[' is getting printed . TAB is printing doin nothin but jus printing tab. What should I do to get auto completion of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sooraj_Linux
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Identifying suffixes in a file and printing them out

Hello, I am interested in finding and identifying suffixes for Indian names through an awk script or a perl program. Suffixes normally are found at the end of a word as is shown in the sample given below. What I need is a perl script which will identify suffixes of a defined lenght to be given in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Identifying presence and name of new file(s)?

I have an HP-UX server that runs a script each night. The script connects to an SFTP server and downloads all xml files (if any are present) from a certain folder, and then deletes the files from the SFTP server. So sometimes it will download a new file, sometimes it will download 2 or 3 new... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lupin..the..3rd
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check the file processed Completion

Hi, I have a wierd requirement where i need to check for a file transfered to my Server and once it is completed i need to start processing my jobs. My server is AIX 6.0 and i want to know is there some way in unix i can keep on checking the file and once it is completed successfully i can... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasson_ibm
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Identifying Missing File Sequence

Hi, I have a file which contains few columns and the first column has the file names, and I would like to identify the missing file sequence number form the file and would copy to another file. My files has data in below format. APKRISPSIN320131231201319_0983,1,54,125,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rramkrishnas
5 Replies
GLCHECKFRAMEBUFFERST(3G)					   OpenGL Manual					  GLCHECKFRAMEBUFFERST(3G)

NAME
glCheckFramebufferStatus - check the completeness status of a framebuffer C SPECIFICATION
GLenum glCheckFramebufferStatus(GLenum target); PARAMETERS
target Specify the target of the framebuffer completeness check. DESCRIPTION
glCheckFramebufferStatus queries the completeness status of the framebuffer object currently bound to target. target must be GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. GL_FRAMEBUFFER is equivalent to GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. The return value is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_COMPLETE if the framebuffer bound to target is complete. Otherwise, the return value is determined as follows: o GL_FRAMEBUFFER_UNDEFINED is returned if target is the default framebuffer, but the default framebuffer does not exist. o GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT is returned if any of the framebuffer attachment points are framebuffer incomplete. o GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_MISSING_ATTACHMENT is returned if the framebuffer does not have at least one image attached to it. o GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_DRAW_BUFFER is returned if the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_TYPE is GL_NONE for any color attachment point(s) named by GL_DRAWBUFFERi. o GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_READ_BUFFER is returned if GL_READ_BUFFER is not GL_NONE and the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_TYPE is GL_NONE for the color attachment point named by GL_READ_BUFFER. o GL_FRAMEBUFFER_UNSUPPORTED is returned if the combination of internal formats of the attached images violates an implementation-dependent set of restrictions. o GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_MULTISAMPLE is returned if the value of GL_RENDERBUFFER_SAMPLES is not the same for all attached renderbuffers; if the value of GL_TEXTURE_SAMPLES is the not same for all attached textures; or, if the attached images are a mix of renderbuffers and textures, the value of GL_RENDERBUFFER_SAMPLES does not match the value of GL_TEXTURE_SAMPLES. o GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_MULTISAMPLE is also returned if the value of GL_TEXTURE_FIXED_SAMPLE_LOCATIONS is not the same for all attached textures; or, if the attached images are a mix of renderbuffers and textures, the value of GL_TEXTURE_FIXED_SAMPLE_LOCATIONS is not GL_TRUE for all attached textures. o GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_LAYER_TARGETS is returned if any framebuffer attachment is layered, and any populated attachment is not layered, or if all populated color attachments are not from textures of the same target. Additionally, if an error occurs, zero is returned. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glDeleteFramebuffers()glBindFramebuffer() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLCHECKFRAMEBUFFERST(3G)