Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help with Multipath
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Help with Multipath Post 302675599 by gull04 on Monday 23rd of July 2012 10:23:13 AM
Old 07-23-2012
Hi Mnmonu,

Can you provide a little more information, what is the platform that you are running on.

Have you run the commands that will create the device tree etc,

Do you have the symcli commands available?

Regards

Dave

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Software Multipath

Hello everybody... I have a Server conected to a Disk Array through 2 canals of FiberChannel... I've installed RedHat Advance Server 3 and of course i see two device files that refer the same disk: for example: /dev/sda and /dev/sdb are refered to the same Lun... This is the same case for a new... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lenux78
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux Multipath Enhancement

Hi.. when i delete a Lun from a Array on a SAN, and again when i create a Lun it shows that the newly created Lun has the ID of the Old deleted Lun which is leading to data corruption. All this is handled by the Multipath software. can anybody help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Praveen13
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Help with Multipath

Hi All, When I execute "multipath -ll" command that time display only 3 path (orafra2,oradata2 and oradata1), not display other 2 path (orafra1 and data1). I have configure 5 path in "/etc/multipath.conf" file. What is the reason behind it. Please help me. Please find below some output for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnmonu
4 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Multipath-Tools

Hello, i have a problem with the multipath tools configuration. i can't remove the local disk paths. the multipath.conf archives configuration is: --------------------------------------------------------- $ cat /etc/multipath.conf blacklist{ devnode cciss devnode fd ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: FeeII
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Question about multipath

hi, I've a question about multipath. One server uses this configuration: mpath02 (3600d000ff0d510cae5b8df4d01000000) dm-2 FSC,FibraCAT_SX \_ round-robin 0 \_ 0:0:3:2 sdq 8:64 \_ round-robin 0 \_ 1:0:2:2 sdw 8:160 \_ round-robin 0 \_ 1:0:5:2 sde 65:16 \_ round-robin... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: davyp74
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

Multipath Query

Hi, I am running RHEL6 on a physical node (HP Proliant). If it normal for the root device to get listed in the "multipath -ll" output? (Listed below as dm-4, HP LOGICAL VOLUME). i.e. asm-data (360a98000424a414b453f443548503644) dm-3 NETAPP,LUN size=768G features='4 queue_if_no_path... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Duffs22
0 Replies

7. Linux

Oracle Linux 7.1 Multipath

Need attach Oracle Linux 7.1 to IBM Storage DS5300 in AIX use sddpcm package for storage driver, but in oracle linux i can not find similar driver in IBM site. Someone confronted with a like case ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: penchev
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

Getting multipath information

Hi, How do I get multipath information from my HPUX servers like the multipath software used, and the version? Thx, Aigini (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Different multipath softwares for RAC

Hi, I have a RAC installation on 2 solaris 11 nodes. (With ASM) Disks' mpath are managed by EMC Powerpath on both nodes. I want to migrate mpath software to Solaris multipath without downtime. My plan is first migrate node1 to solaris mpath, then after some days migrate node2 to sol.mpath. My... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vlkkck
5 Replies

10. Red Hat

Multipath configuration not being detected

Hi, In a RHEL 5 box, I have just added new multipath configurations in /etc/multipath.conf : blacklist_exceptions { wwid "360002ac0000000000000008e0001ee00" wwid "360002ac0000000000000008f0001ee00" wwid "360002ac000000000000000900001ee00" wwid... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
0 Replies
GIT-SHELL(1)							    Git Manual							      GIT-SHELL(1)

NAME
git-shell - Restricted login shell for Git-only SSH access SYNOPSIS
chsh -s $(command -v git-shell) <user> git clone <user>@localhost:/path/to/repo.git ssh <user>@localhost DESCRIPTION
This is a login shell for SSH accounts to provide restricted Git access. It permits execution only of server-side Git commands implementing the pull/push functionality, plus custom commands present in a subdirectory named git-shell-commands in the user's home directory. COMMANDS
git shell accepts the following commands after the -c option: git receive-pack <argument>, git upload-pack <argument>, git upload-archive <argument> Call the corresponding server-side command to support the client's git push, git fetch, or git archive --remote request. cvs server Imitate a CVS server. See git-cvsserver(1). If a ~/git-shell-commands directory is present, git shell will also handle other, custom commands by running "git-shell-commands/<command> <arguments>" from the user's home directory. INTERACTIVE USE
By default, the commands above can be executed only with the -c option; the shell is not interactive. If a ~/git-shell-commands directory is present, git shell can also be run interactively (with no arguments). If a help command is present in the git-shell-commands directory, it is run to provide the user with an overview of allowed actions. Then a "git> " prompt is presented at which one can enter any of the commands from the git-shell-commands directory, or exit to close the connection. Generally this mode is used as an administrative interface to allow users to list repositories they have access to, create, delete, or rename repositories, or change repository descriptions and permissions. If a no-interactive-login command exists, then it is run and the interactive shell is aborted. EXAMPLE
To disable interactive logins, displaying a greeting instead: + $ chsh -s /usr/bin/git-shell $ mkdir $HOME/git-shell-commands $ cat >$HOME/git-shell-commands/no-interactive-login <<EOF #!/bin/sh printf '%s ' "Hi $USER! You've successfully authenticated, but I do not" printf '%s ' "provide interactive shell access." exit 128 EOF $ chmod +x $HOME/git-shell-commands/no-interactive-login SEE ALSO
ssh(1), git-daemon(1), contrib/git-shell-commands/README GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 1.8.5.3 01/14/2014 GIT-SHELL(1)