Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Iptables Log in mysql
Special Forums IP Networking Iptables Log in mysql Post 302675183 by rink on Sunday 22nd of July 2012 04:44:43 AM
Old 07-22-2012
Iptables Log in mysql

Hello all friends

I am using ulogd with iptables to import iptables log into mysql but it is not working , Is there any way to log iptables log into mysql , i am using centos 6

Thanks

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

MySQL Slow Queries Log: Lock_time

In MySQL's slow queries log, it'll have an entry like this: # User@Host: scc_service @ # Query_time: 43 Lock_time: 0 Rows_sent: 0 Rows_examined: 0 SET timestamp=1237769209; UPDATE loan SET funding_status="scheduled",datetime_approved=now() WHERE loan_id = '00000'; What does Lock_time... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zefflyn
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract Mysql table output to a log file

I need to compare the 2 mysql database tables. there are around 50 tables in each DB. my idea is in DB1 extract result select * from table1; to alog file1 in DB2 extract result select * from table1; to alog file2 now compare log file 1 file 2 pls help me out ... thanks in advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalyankalyan
5 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

missing delimiters when mysql output is redirected to log file

Hi, Pls check that '|' and '+' present in Step-1 are not copied to log file in Step-3. Pls suggest how to get the exact output from Step-1 (i.e. with out losing '|' and '+') in to a log file ~Thanks Step-1: Execute command > mysql -utest -ptest -htesthost testdb -e "select * from... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbielgn
3 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

MySQL Daemon failed to start - no mysql.sock file

After doing a yum install mysql mysql-server on Fedora 14 I wasn't able to fully install the packages correctly. It installed MySQL 5.1. I was getting the following error when running the: mysql ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jastanle84
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

iptables - allow MySql

Hi I want to allow mysql connections to my server and I have added the following iptables. Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT) target prot opt source destination ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere tcp dpt:mysql Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT) target ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: damogallagher
8 Replies
ULOGD(8)						      System Manager's Manual							  ULOGD(8)

NAME
ulogd - netfilter/iptables ULOG daemon SYNOPSIS
ulogd [options] DESCRIPTION
ulogd connects to the netlink device of the Linux kernel and reads messages from the netfilter that get queued with the iptables ULOG tar- get. For this to work you have to compile the ULOG target into your kernel or load the respective module. The received messages can be logged into files or into a mySQL or PostgreSQL database. OPTIONS
-d, --daemon fork ulogd into background (start as daemon) -c <filename>, --configfile <filename> use <filename> as configuration file instead of /etc/ulogd.conf -h, --help show usage information -V, --version show version information and copyright FILES
/etc/ulogd.conf /var/log/ulog/ulogd.log SEE ALSO
There is more documentation about the daemon and the database plugins (including examples) in the directories /usr/share/doc/ulogd /usr/share/doc/ulogd-mysql and /usr/share/doc/ulogd-pgsql AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Joerg Wendland <joergland@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Linux Netfilter November 05, 2002 ULOGD(8)