Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: putting two images together
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting putting two images together Post 302673395 by kylle345 on Tuesday 17th of July 2012 10:35:09 PM
Old 07-17-2012
thanks it turns out I have the command function. So how would i do it for all the files simultaneously or consecutively (i.e. all files that match with the initial name e.g. joe.matrix.png matched with joe.cdt.png.... jack.matrix.png with jack.cdt.png)

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Putting pC on network

How do I put a my PC with linux 7.0 on a class B network. Can someone give me info or text that will guide me? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rush
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Putting Wallpaper on the Desktop

How do I put wallpaper from the internet on the Unix desktop? For example, I want to know how to perform the same operation as "right click-> Set as Wallpaper" on a graphics on a web page, in Windows. Thanks! :rolleyes: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pireifej
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Putting a character between two other characters?

I need to separate Pascal style identifiers (TheyLookLikeThis) into words separated by an underscore (_). I've tried sed 's//&_&/' but this won't work (obviously). I'd love some help. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ilja
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

putting Linux on an old windows PC

Hello, I was just reading around these forums when I had an idea, without being able to really answer my question for myself due to some circumstances, so hopefully someone can give me a hand. I have an old desktop PC that has served me very well. I got an Asus G73JH though, so I mostly used the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Patriots12
2 Replies

5. Programming

putting numbers behind eachother

I want to make a program where you have to insert binary numbers like this: do { iBinary = getche(); }while(iBinary == 1 || iBinary == 0); after you get the numbers I want them to be placed behind eachother so you will get: input: 1 1 0 1 output: 1101 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: metal005
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help putting output on one line

Good afternoon, I have been searching the web, and these forums for help. I will try my best to explain the issue, and what my desired results are. I am doing queries in MYSQL, and need the output to be sent to a file. That file needs to have things with the same ID on the same line. To... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: brianjb
14 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Putting $$ before filename

Hello , I am searching a directory for a file and have to assign the filename to a variable . The variable must have form $$filename So my code is echo "'$$filename='`ls -lrt *PreMatch*.csv| head -1 | nawk '{print $9}'`" however $$ is converting to a number . How could I make it $$... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratik4891
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Other way aside from putting more PIPES (|)

I already manage to get the output that i want.. but wat if removing all the pipes and convert it 1 liner with less pipes. My command below can get the ouput that i want. i just want to remove the pipes or less pipes. #cat file1 us-west-2a running i-3397a421... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenshinhimura
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Script to find/sort/move images/duplicate images from USB drive

Ultimately, I'm looking to create a script that allows me to plug in a usb drive with lots of jpegs on it & copy them over to a folder on my hard drive. So in the process of copying I am looking to hash check them, record dupes to a file, copy only 1 of the identical files (if it doesn't exsist... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JonaQuinn
1 Replies

10. Hardware

Putting an old hd in a new computer

What are the steps you need to take when you put an old HD in a new computer? I just did this. Every time it makes it to the windows boot screen then restarts. I have a bunch of old engineering software that is not compatible with the newer versions of windows. I figured this out after I bought... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
6 Replies
IMAGESAVEALPHA(3)							 1							 IMAGESAVEALPHA(3)

imagesavealpha - Set the flag to save full alpha channel information (as opposed to single-color transparency) when saving PNG images

SYNOPSIS
bool imagesavealpha (resource $image, bool $saveflag) DESCRIPTION
imagesavealpha(3) sets the flag to attempt to save full alpha channel information (as opposed to single-color transparency) when saving PNG images. You have to unset alphablending ( imagealphablending($im, false)), to use it. Alpha channel is not supported by all browsers, if you have problem with your browser, try to load your script with an alpha channel com- pliant browser, e.g. latest Mozilla. PARAMETERS
o $ image -An image resource, returned by one of the image creation functions, such as imagecreatetruecolor(3). o $saveflag - Whether to save the alpha channel or not. Default to FALSE. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 imagesavealpha(3) example <?php // Load a png image with alpha channels $png = imagecreatefrompng('./alphachannel_example.png'); // Do required operations // Turn off alpha blending and set alpha flag imagealphablending($png, false); imagesavealpha($png, true); // Output image to browser header('Content-Type: image/png'); imagepng($png); imagedestroy($png); ?> NOTES
Note This function requires GD 2.0.1 or later (2.0.28 or later is recommended). SEE ALSO
imagealphablending(3). PHP Documentation Group IMAGESAVEALPHA(3)