Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Best Antivirus :
Special Forums Cybersecurity Best Antivirus : Post 302672887 by Richardlevins on Tuesday 17th of July 2012 07:39:48 AM
Old 07-17-2012
I am using comodo Anti Virus Software .It is really good and safe
//antivirus.comodo.com/

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Antivirus software for UNIX

I know that it's not necessary to get antivirus software for UNIX operating systems, but could someone please recommend some anyway? Does McAfee make any? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ellethompson
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

antivirus for sun solaris

Hi All , Please i have mail server , sun solaries 7 .. and i want to protect the users mails from viruses . so i want to download an antivirus for this server to protect it against viruses . is there anything for FREEEEEEEE plzzzzz. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

open source antivirus

Hello What is the best open source anti virus? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohammadmahdi
4 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

Antivirus Programm for Solaris Desktop

Hello, I´m searching a antivirus solution for Solaris Desktop PC´s (Intel). Can anyone tell me more about some producer?? Thanks Volker (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingossi
6 Replies

5. Linux

Linux Antivirus

Hi, Can anyone suggest the best free antivirus for Linux? I'm using RED HAT 9.0 & want to install antivirus for it.... So if anyone could suggest anything, that would be great. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

Antivirus

I have fedora 15 lovelock. I need an antivirus for internet security. Which will be the best.. Plz suggest. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: amisubha
11 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Issue while installing antivirus

I downloaded a trial version Kaspersky PURE 3.0.13.0.2.558 While installing it was showing a message that :" The foll. is a problem for proper working of this antivurus Norton Internet ..../ Norton Anti-virus / Norton ...." The message was something like this. I searched for Norton in "search... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravisingh
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Antivirus for Solaris 8

Hi- I am looking for a best open source antivirus software for solaris other than clamav. We have been using clamav but it doesnot work on old solaris 8 systems..compiling the clamav and installing it on old solaris 8 systems resulted in system crash.Our business don't have any plan for OS upgrade... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lakshmanknr
3 Replies
XEYES(1)						      General Commands Manual							  XEYES(1)

NAME
xeyes - a follow the mouse X demo SYNOPSIS
xeyes [-option ...] DESCRIPTION
Xeyes watches what you do and reports to the Boss. OPTIONS
-fg foreground color choose a different color for the pupil of the eyes. -bg background color choose a different color for the background. -outline outline color choose a different color for the outline of the eyes. -center center color choose a different color for the center of the eyes. -backing { WhenMapped Always NotUseful } selects an appropriate level of backing store. -geometry geometry define the initial window geometry; see X(7). -display display specify the display to use; see X(7). -bd border color choose a different color for the window border. -bw border width choose a different width for the window border. -shape uses the SHAPE extension to shape the window. This is the default. +shape Disables uses the SHAPE extension to shape the window. SEE ALSO
X(7), X Toolkit documentation See X(7) for a full statement of rights and permissions. AUTHOR
Keith Packard, MIT X Consortium Copied from the NeWS version written (apparently) by Jeremy Huxtable as seen at SIGGRAPH '88 XFree86 Version 4.7.0 XEYES(1)