Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Copy data form File A and Create File B Post 302671703 by PikK45 on Saturday 14th of July 2012 02:33:59 AM
Old 07-14-2012
Code:
 awk 'BEGIN {print "Start+\n\n"; Arr[0]=" AAlo1"; Arr[1]=" Q1234";Arr[2]=",P12345";Arr[3]=" Pwe amr=5";}
{for (i=0;i<4;i++) {print "S Pate="$0""Arr[i];}} END {print "\n\n End-";}' FileA > FileB

This User Gave Thanks to PikK45 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

create data file from report file

Dear Ones, kindly help me to create a data file from the report file as shown here under( i am new one to unix KNOW BASIC COMMANDS) file:rama.prt (ist record)(3 to 4 lines of text with different filed names) Name :M.LALITHA DOB:12/11/45 DESG :JA(P) STANO:300175 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cvvsnm
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

create a new file from data file from a column

I have a data file that has a list of data macthing by user. I am able to sort by user and there is multiple rows for each user. Ideally I would like to email only the user of the files they own. Would it be best to create a seperate file by user and all rows showing the files they own? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mykey242
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to cut data from file and create another file.

I have file which has more than 1000 lines. PFB file info Line 1. <SOAP-ENV:Envelope SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:SOAPSDK1="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:SOAPSDK2="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: humaemo
8 Replies

4. Programming

help need in the perl script that create one xml file form multiple files.

Hi every one, Please excuse me if any grammatical mistakes is there. I have multiple xml files in one directory, I need to create multiple XML files into one XML file.example files like this</p> file1:bvr.xml ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: veerubiji
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

create txt file form data file and add some line on it

Hi Guys, I have file A.txt File A Data AK1521 AK2536 AK3164 I want create text file of all data above and write some data on each file. want Output on below folder /home/kka/out AK1521.txt Hi Welocme (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

create txt file form data file

File A.txt LL07 LL07_B_1 20 LL85 LL85_A_1 40 LL85 LL85_B_1 40 LL85 LL85_C_1 30 LL37 LL37_A_1 60 LL37 LL37_B_1 20 LL37 LL37_C_1 50 I want cretae diffrent tex file base of above file Should be threee text file LL07.txt LL85.txt LL37.txt Eaach text file have below data... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl Script - Post a file (multipart/form-data)

Hi All, I am trying to post an xml file (utf-16 encoded) using curl to a REST service. The REST service is expecting 'multipart/form-data' content type. curl -k -i -H "Content-Type=multipart/form-data" -F "filename=@file.xml;type=text/xml" -X POST -u <username>:<password> <endPointURL> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anooja G
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy text and create new file

I have a directory with ~500 files that look like below. I need to copy each unique entry up until the second_ only once and put a .txt in place of the _. I am not quite sure how but have the below as a startThank you :). cp -u file1.txt "$(cat output.txt)" file1.txt ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Copy the content from txt file and create a html file

I have a txt file with a list of error messages in a xml tag format, and each error message is separated with a identifier(endresult).Need to split that and copy and create a new html file.Error message has some special character. how to escape the special character and insert my data into the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevAakash
7 Replies
AMR(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    AMR(4)

NAME
amr -- MegaRAID SCSI/ATA/SATA RAID driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device pci device scbus device amr Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): amr_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The amr driver provides support for LSI Logic MegaRAID SCSI, ATA and SATA RAID controllers and legacy American Megatrends MegaRAID SCSI RAID controllers, including models relabeled and sold by Dell and Hewlett-Packard. LSI MegaRAID SAS controllers are supported by mfi(4) and will not work with this driver. HARDWARE
Controllers supported by the amr driver include: o MegaRAID SATA 150-4 o MegaRAID SATA 150-6 o MegaRAID SATA 300-4X o MegaRAID SATA 300-8X o MegaRAID SCSI 320-1E o MegaRAID SCSI 320-2E o MegaRAID SCSI 320-4E o MegaRAID SCSI 320-0X o MegaRAID SCSI 320-2X o MegaRAID SCSI 320-4X o MegaRAID SCSI 320-0 o MegaRAID SCSI 320-1 o MegaRAID SCSI 320-2 o MegaRAID SCSI 320-4 o MegaRAID Series 418 o MegaRAID i4 133 RAID o MegaRAID Elite 1500 (Series 467) o MegaRAID Elite 1600 (Series 493) o MegaRAID Elite 1650 (Series 4xx) o MegaRAID Enterprise 1200 (Series 428) o MegaRAID Enterprise 1300 (Series 434) o MegaRAID Enterprise 1400 (Series 438) o MegaRAID Enterprise 1500 (Series 467) o MegaRAID Enterprise 1600 (Series 471) o MegaRAID Express 100 (Series 466WS) o MegaRAID Express 200 (Series 466) o MegaRAID Express 300 (Series 490) o MegaRAID Express 500 (Series 475) o Dell PERC o Dell PERC 2/SC o Dell PERC 2/DC o Dell PERC 3/DCL o Dell PERC 3/QC o Dell PERC 4/DC o Dell PERC 4/IM o Dell PERC 4/SC o Dell PERC 4/Di o Dell PERC 4e/DC o Dell PERC 4e/Di o Dell PERC 4e/Si o Dell PERC 4ei o HP NetRAID-1/Si o HP NetRAID-3/Si (D4943A) o HP Embedded NetRAID o Intel RAID Controller SRCS16 o Intel RAID Controller SRCU42X DIAGNOSTICS
Driver initialisation/shutdown phase amr%d: memory window not available amr%d: I/O window not available The PCI BIOS did not allocate resources necessary for the correct operation of the controller. The driver cannot attach to this controller. amr%d: busmaster bit not set, enabling The PCI BIOS did not enable busmaster DMA, which is required for the correct operation of the controller. The driver has enabled this bit and initialisation will proceed. amr%d: can't allocate register window amr%d: can't allocate interrupt amr%d: can't set up interrupt amr%d: can't allocate parent DMA tag amr%d: can't allocate buffer DMA tag amr%d: can't allocate scatter/gather DMA tag amr%d: can't allocate s/g table amr%d: can't allocate mailbox tag amr%d: can't allocate mailbox memory A resource allocation error occurred while initialising the driver; initialisation has failed and the driver will not attach to this con- troller. amr%d: can't obtain configuration data from controller amr%d: can't obtain product data from controller The driver was unable to obtain vital configuration data from the controller. Initialisation has failed and the driver will not attach to this controller. amr%d: can't establish configuration hook amr%d: can't scan controller for drives The scan for logical drives managed by the controller failed. No drives will be attached. amr%d: device_add_child failed amr%d: bus_generic_attach returned %d Creation of the logical drive instances failed; attachment of one or more logical drives may have been aborted. amr%d: flushing cache... The controller cache is being flushed prior to shutdown or detach. Operational diagnostics amr%d: I/O beyond end of unit (%u,%d > %u) A partitioning error or disk corruption has caused an I/O request beyond the end of the logical drive. This may also occur if FlexRAID Vir- tual Sizing is enabled and an I/O operation is attempted on a portion of the virtual drive beyond the actual capacity available. amr%d: polled command timeout An initialisation command timed out. The initialisation process may fail as a result. amr%d: bad slot %d completed The controller reported completion of a command that the driver did not issue. This may result in data corruption, and suggests a hardware or firmware problem with the system or controller. amr%d: I/O error - %x An I/O error has occurred. SEE ALSO
cd(4), da(4), mfi(4), sa(4), scsi(4) AUTHORS
The amr driver was written by Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.org>. This manual page was written by Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.org> and Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@FreeBSD.org>. BSD
March 29, 2006 BSD