Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX How to use chatr to change static library path in binary? Post 302671533 by jim mcnamara on Friday 13th of July 2012 03:46:09 PM
Old 07-13-2012

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where is unix-screen-binary path location

hi all, i wanna ask where is unix-screen-binary path location? i cannot find it in /usr/bin or /bin or using man command thx before (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: venven
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change a Makefile from building static library to shared library?

Hi: I have a library that it only offers Makefile for building static library. It built libxxx.a file. How do I in any way build a shared library? (either changin the Makefile or direct script or command to build shared library) Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cpthk
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change static ip to dynamic ip

I had just install a solaris 10 server. I set the ip address to static during installation. I want to change it to dynamic but I don't know how. Expert here please help me! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyysk
5 Replies

4. Programming

Adding a Static Library (libtimer.a) to the Makefile

Hi, The following is my Makefile, I wanted to add a staic library named libtimer.a. I'm using the following Makefile. Please let me know how to add this static library: Makefile:- It produces "usbserial" executable. Thanks, S (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suryaemlinux
1 Replies

5. Linux

Could static library include static library?

I have some static library(libxxx.a libyyy.a). And I want to generate my library(libzzz.a), libzzz.a will use libxxx.a and libyyy.a I wan't my application only use libzzz.a, (means libzzz.a had include libxxx.a, libyyy.a), how can I do that? Thank you. example: I have zzz.c. I do ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: freemagic
4 Replies

6. Programming

Static and Shared Library in Makefile

I am having a devil of a time with a very simple make file. The program needs two shared and one static library. If I link the shared libraries only like below the mysql test app works ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jadsys
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change Absolute path to Relative path

Hello, I have a doubt:- --------------------- Current script:- ################################################################################################ prefix=user@my-server: find . -depth -type d -name .git -printf '%h\0' | while read -d "" path ; do ( cd "$path" || exit $?... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sahil_jammu
4 Replies

8. Programming

Even the Static cURL Library Isn't Static

I'm writing a program which uses curl to be run on Linux PCs which will be used by a number of different users. I cannot make the users all install curl on their individual machines, so I have tried to link curl in statically, rather than using libcurl.so. I downloaded the source and created a... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrandonShw
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shared static library

Hello Please what does mean shared static library and LD-Preload? Thank you (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
3 Replies

10. IP Networking

Change source ip on static internet

Hi, Environment: Linux: Ubuntu 12.04 I am connected to internet using static ip. This means my internet provider Pacenet has assigned me static ip. Now, whenever I am trying to change source ip for tcp/ip (ip4) using iptables firewall, I am unable to access internet at all. Can anybody... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashv
4 Replies
BUILD-JAR-REPOSITORY(1) 					   User Commands					   BUILD-JAR-REPOSITORY(1)

NAME
build-jar-repository - create a symbolic link to a JAR SYNOPSIS
build-jar-repository [OPTION]... DIRECTORY... JAR DESCRIPTION
Build a JAR repository in the named directory by copying files or creating symbolic links OPTIONS
If no option is specified the default action will be to create symbolic links -c, --copy copy files -h, --hard create hard links -p, --preserve-naming try to preserve the names of the original JAR files (in case of a nested hit the slashes in the path will still be replaced by underscores) using this option makes any future automated repository rebuild impossible, and implies -c unless specified otherwise -s, --soft, --symbolic create symbolic links (default) --help display help text EXAMPLES
build-jar-repository . jndi will create a symbolic link to the JNDI JAR in the current working directory build-jar-repository -h /tmp oro will create a hard link to the ORO JAR in /tmp AUTHOR
Written by Nicholas Mailhot and David Walluck REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs using JPackage Bugzilla (http://www.jpackage.org/bugzilla/) build-jar-repository (jpackage-utils) 1.7.0 March 2006 BUILD-JAR-REPOSITORY(1)