Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Software For Server Environment Documentation Post 302671299 by funksen on Friday 13th of July 2012 10:28:15 AM
Old 07-13-2012
from the media wiki site:
Quote:
If you need per-page or partial page access restrictions, you are advised to install an appropriate content management package. MediaWiki was not written to provide per-page access restrictions, and almost all hacks or patches promising to add them will likely have flaws somewhere, which could lead to exposure of confidential data. We are not responsible for anything being leaked, leading to loss of funds or one's job.
Extension:Page access restriction - MediaWiki

can you tell me which add on you are using bakunin? would like to check/use it.

cheers

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unix software & documentation.

I need to install unix sun solaries software on my machine. But i don't have software & documentation to install on my system. Could you please send me the free software and documentation regarding unix sun solaries? Regards, rajesh. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pmrajesh21
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Give Solaris server documentation

If you have documents of preconfigured Solaris server with all tuned improvements.. This is all about how it is released, as first example. It must contain ready instructions to setup server from scratch in a case of global system crash mb some FS tunings (i.e. log fs, var fs) mb some ready... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Xcislav
1 Replies

3. Programming

good continuous integration and automatic documentation software for c++

Started using trac and svn and it is working nicely, but am looking for some other things to add: continuous integration, automatic documentation. What suggestions do you guys have for the most full featured easy to use software for this? Stuff I am looking for: continuous integration... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eruditass
1 Replies
idevicebackup2(1)					      General Commands Manual						 idevicebackup2(1)

NAME
idevicebackup2 - Create or restore backup for iDevices running iOS4+. SYNOPSIS
idevicebackup2 [OPTIONS] CMD [CMDOPTIONS] DIRECTORY DESCRIPTION
Create or restore backup from the current or specified directory. OPTIONS
-u, --uuid UUID target specific device by its 40-digit device UUID. -d, --debug enable communication debugging. -h, --help prints usage information. COMMANDS
backup create backup for the device. restore restore last backup to the device. --system restore system files, too. --reboot reboot the system when done. --copy create a copy of backup folder before restoring. --settings restore device settings from the backup. info show details about last completed backup of device. list list files of last completed backup in CSV format. unback unpack a completed backup in DIRECTORY/_unback_/. AUTHORS
Martin Szulecki Nikias Bassen SEE ALSO
idevicebackup(1) idevicebackup2(1)