Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Building app. to send data to website Post 302670669 by Corona688 on Thursday 12th of July 2012 10:05:31 AM
Old 07-12-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cic
The webpage is built in ASP.
This is about as informative as "the webpage is blue".

How the webpage works -- HTML-wise, anyway -- not just what language it uses or what it looks like, is important.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Multithread app - Read-Only Data

Hello, I'm coding an application using pthreads.At some point the threads will read some read-only variables.Is it safe NOT to use mutexes, in order to make the program lighter since mutex operations are resource-demanding... Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jonas.gabriel
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Building a website, where do I start?

okay, i have absolutely no idea what im doing. i just wanted to make a website, and according to some stuff i read, i needed to have a UNIX account. sadly, i still dont know what im doing. and i dont want to download anything either, unless absolutely necessary. is there any way to go about... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: teahelahn
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Problem building app

trying to run IPERF and i've downloaded and installed and screwed around with my path to get compilers and such available... log in as myself, go to /iperf-2.0.4 switch to su run ./configure seems to go fine, couple of no's but based on previous runs it seems to be ok... do make it goes... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jrich523
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Store data from dynamic website table

hi everybody, Asking for something that I´m not sure if it´s possible to implement. I hope be clear enough. Well, my issue is that I´m looking how to copy or extract a particular table content of a website. I get the content from a external feed (Iframe format), the content is updated every... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cgkmal
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Python to grab data from a website

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to write a python script that will go to the following website and grab all the data on the page. The page refreshes regularly and the number of flights is different. Untitled Document What I wanted to do was grab all the data (except for top three row containing... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jl487
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to write a shellscript to send a mail alert to the website user based on license expiration time

hi, i am very much new to shell scripting i have a requirement that i have to develop a License Renewal Alert system that has to give a alert mail to the users before 30days of user account expiration, by checking expiration date of the user with the data base, this system will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepu_Shscripts
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grabbing data from a secured website

Hello there, I am a beginner in Perl, and I have a challenging project: I have to create a program that checks regularly on an online bank account for new operations, it should then feed a database keeping track of all the money going in and out. Of course the login details of this online... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: freddie50
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read info from api website and show retrieved data

good evening, i'm still new in scripting but i'm learning every day and i'm enjoying it. so i have api website (htt p://api.nobelprize.org/v1/prize.json), i want to make a script that allows me to give it two arguments like ./test.sh 2005 physics, 2000 is for the year and physics is category... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kalbsghir
1 Replies
MONBOOB(1)						      General Commands Manual							MONBOOB(1)

NAME
monboob - Daemon allowing to regularly check for new messages on various websites SYNOPSIS
monboob [-dqv] [-b backends] [-cnfs] [command [arguments..]] monboob [--help] [--version] DESCRIPTION
Daemon allowing to regularly check for new messages on various websites, and send an email for each message, and post a reply to a message on a website. Supported websites: * aum ("Adopte un Mec" French dating website) * bnporc (BNP Paribas French bank website) * bouygues (Bouygues Telecom French mobile phone provider) * dlfp (Da Linux French Page news website) * ecrans (Ecrans French news website) * fourchan (4chan image board) * hds (Histoires de Sexe French erotic novels) * inrocks (Les Inrocks French news website) * lefigaro (Le Figaro French newspaper website) * minutes20 (2 Minutes French newspaper website) * newsfeed (Loads RSS and Atom feeds from any website) * okc (OkCupid dating website) * orange (Orange French mobile phone provider) * phpbb (phpBB forum) * presseurop (Presseurop website) * sfr (SFR French mobile phone provider) * taz (Taz newspaper website) MONBOOB COMMANDS
once Send mails only once, then exit. post Pipe with a mail to post message. run Run the fetching daemon. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -b BACKENDS, --backends=BACKENDS what backend(s) to enable (comma separated) MONBOOB OPTIONS
-S SMTPD, --smtpd=SMTPD run a fake smtpd server and set the port LOGGING OPTIONS
-d, --debug display debug messages -q, --quiet display only error messages -v, --verbose display info messages --logging-file=LOGGING_FILE file to save logs -a, --save-responses save every response RESULTS OPTIONS
-c CONDITION, --condition=CONDITION filter result items to display given a boolean expression -n COUNT, --count=COUNT get a maximum number of results (all backends merged) -s SELECT, --select=SELECT select result item keys to display (comma separated) FORMATTING OPTIONS
-f FORMATTER, --formatter=FORMATTER select output formatter (csv, htmltable, multiline, simple, table, webkit) --no-header do not display header --no-keys do not display item keys -O OUTFILE, --outfile=OUTFILE file to export result COPYRIGHT
Copyright(C) 2010-2011 Romain Bignon For full COPYRIGHT see COPYING file with weboob package. FILES
"~/.config/weboob/backends" "~/.config/weboob/monboob" SEE ALSO
Home page: http://weboob.org/applications/monboob monboob 0.c 04 May 2012 MONBOOB(1)