Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Debian WIFI hotspot and android client Post 302666429 by getrue on Wednesday 4th of July 2012 09:54:31 AM
Old 07-04-2012
WIFI hotspot and android client

Wireless adapter is intel so android client didn't connect to ubuntu hotspot. Ubuntu is failed so I want to install debian or suse on notebook for hotspot. Which one is the best for hotspot. Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

WiFi

Can 2 computers be connected (FreeBSD and notebook with WinXP) via WiFi if both have WiFi net cards? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hitori
9 Replies

2. Android

Android Scripting Environment: Shell Scripting and Android

I just upgraded to Android 2.2 from 2.1. The GPS issue that was troublesome in 2.1 seems to have been fixed. Some of web browsing seems faster, but it could just be my connection is better today ;) Flash works in some browsers but not very good and it is too slow for Flash apps designed for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Need to configure my laptop Thinkpad - T430 as wifi hotspot

Hi All, I have a Thinkpad - T430, which is having the wireless card as "03:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Centrino Advanced-N 6205". This one i need to configure as wifi hotspot. which i believe need to configure hostapd.conf, this kind of configuration is new to me anybody done... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: linux.amrit
1 Replies
Image::Info::XPM(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Image::Info::XPM(3)

NAME
Image::Info::XPM - XPM support for Image::Info SYNOPSIS
use Image::Info qw(image_info dim); my $info = image_info("image.xpm"); if (my $error = $info->{error}) { die "Can't parse image info: $error "; } my $color = $info->{color_type}; my($w, $h) = dim($info); DESCRIPTION
This modules supplies the standard key names except for Compression, Gamma, Interlace, LastModificationTime, as well as: ColorPalette Reference to an array of all colors used. This key is only present if "image_info" is invoked as "image_info($file, ColorPalette>=1)". ColorTableSize The number of colors the image uses. HotSpotX The x-coord of the image's hotspot. Set to -1 if there is no hotspot. HotSpotY The y-coord of the image's hotspot. Set to -1 if there is no hotspot. L1D_Histogram Reference to an array representing a one dimensional luminance histogram. This key is only present if "image_info" is invoked as "image_info($file, L1D_Histogram=>1)". The range is from 0 to 255, however auto-vivification is used so a null field is also 0, and the array may not actually contain 255 fields. XPM_CharactersPerPixel This is typically 1 or 2. See Image::Xpm. XPM_Extension-.* XPM Extensions (the most common is XPMEXT) if present. METHODS
process_file() $info->process_file($source, $options); Processes one file and sets the found info fields in the $info object. FILES
This module requires Image::Xpm $Image::Info::XPM::RGBLIB is set to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb.txt or an equivalent path (see the "_get_rgb_txt" function for the complete list) by default, this is used to resolve textual color names to their RGB counterparts. SEE ALSO
Image::Info, Image::Xpm NOTES
For more information about XPM see <ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/libraries/xpm-README.html> CAVEATS
While the module attempts to be as robust as possible, it may not recognize older XPMs (Versions 1-3), if this is the case try inserting /* XPM */ as the first line. AUTHOR
Jerrad Pierce <belg4mit@mit.edu>/<webmaster@pthbb.org> Tels - (c) 2006. Now maintained by Slaven Rezic <srezic@cpan.org>. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2011-12-28 Image::Info::XPM(3)