Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Debian WIFI hotspot and android client Post 302666429 by getrue on Wednesday 4th of July 2012 09:54:31 AM
Old 07-04-2012
WIFI hotspot and android client

Wireless adapter is intel so android client didn't connect to ubuntu hotspot. Ubuntu is failed so I want to install debian or suse on notebook for hotspot. Which one is the best for hotspot. Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

WiFi

Can 2 computers be connected (FreeBSD and notebook with WinXP) via WiFi if both have WiFi net cards? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hitori
9 Replies

2. Android

Android Scripting Environment: Shell Scripting and Android

I just upgraded to Android 2.2 from 2.1. The GPS issue that was troublesome in 2.1 seems to have been fixed. Some of web browsing seems faster, but it could just be my connection is better today ;) Flash works in some browsers but not very good and it is too slow for Flash apps designed for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Need to configure my laptop Thinkpad - T430 as wifi hotspot

Hi All, I have a Thinkpad - T430, which is having the wireless card as "03:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Centrino Advanced-N 6205". This one i need to configure as wifi hotspot. which i believe need to configure hostapd.conf, this kind of configuration is new to me anybody done... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: linux.amrit
1 Replies
XWriteBitmapFile(3X)						  XLIB FUNCTIONS					      XWriteBitmapFile(3X)

NAME
XWriteBitmapFile - writes a bitmap SYNTAX
int XWriteBitmapFile(display, filename, bitmap, width, height, x_hot, y_hot) Display *display; char *filename; Pixmap bitmap; unsigned int width, height; int x_hot, y_hot; ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the connection to the X server. filename Specifies the file name to use. The format of the file name is operating-system dependent. bitmap Specifies the bitmap. width height Specify the height. x_hot y_hot Specify where to place the hotspot coordinates (or -1,-1 if none are present) in the file. DESCRIPTION
The XWriteBitmapFile function writes a bitmap out to a file in the X Version 11 format. The name used in the output file is derived from the file name by deleting the directory prefix. The file is written in the encoding of the current locale. If the file cannot be opened for writing, it returns BitmapOpenFailed. If insufficient memory is allocated, XWriteBitmapFile returns BitmapNoMemory; otherwise, on no error, it returns BitmapSuccess. If x_hot and y_hot are not -1, -1, XWriteBitmapFile writes them out as the hotspot coordinates for the bitmap. XWriteBitmapFile can generate BadDrawable and BadMatch errors. DIAGNOSTICS
BadAlloc The server failed to allocate the requested resource or server memory. BadDrawable A value for a Drawable argument does not name a defined Window or Pixmap. BadMatch An InputOnly window is used as a Drawable. SEE ALSO
XReadBitmapFile(3X), XReadBitmapFileData(3X), XCreatePixmapFromBitmapData(3X), XCreateBitmapFromData(3X) X Version 11 Release 6 XWriteBitmapFile(3X)