Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Software to deploy website ?
Top Forums Web Development Software to deploy website ? Post 302664635 by figaro on Saturday 30th of June 2012 05:21:39 AM
Old 06-30-2012
You can edit the php code any way you like, but with a CMS you are more likely to design pages and add content, rather than programming, simply because CMSes are designed to be out of the box solutions.
Regarding the Perl based CMS, there are in the link that itkamaraj provided.

Hope this helps.
This User Gave Thanks to figaro For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Deploy a package on many systems

I had a question on my interview today. so how would you automate install/upgrade to a package to 200 servers. and obviously not by going to each system physically. Answer: NFS share , using perl script and rpm utility. But i have not done such kind of install/upgrade so my knowledge is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Want Secure Shopping Cart Software for my Ecommerce website?

Want to purchase ecommerce software that I can use to create online shopping store. It needs to be secure, reliable, easy to use and update. Provide me good recommendations, All genuine advice welcomed. Thanks in Advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where is the best location to deploy an application on Tomcat over Linux?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the best location to deploy an application on Tomcat over Linux server. The application structure is as follows: 1. WAR - the app itself. 2. conf - configuration files that are part of the product, not to be changed in deployment 3. local_conf - overriding... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moshebs
0 Replies
CMS_get0_type(3)						      OpenSSL							  CMS_get0_type(3)

NAME
CMS_get0_type, CMS_set1_eContentType, CMS_get0_eContentType - get and set CMS content types SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/cms.h> const ASN1_OBJECT *CMS_get0_type(CMS_ContentInfo *cms); int CMS_set1_eContentType(CMS_ContentInfo *cms, const ASN1_OBJECT *oid); const ASN1_OBJECT *CMS_get0_eContentType(CMS_ContentInfo *cms); DESCRIPTION
CMS_get0_type() returns the content type of a CMS_ContentInfo structure as and ASN1_OBJECT pointer. An application can then decide how to process the CMS_ContentInfo structure based on this value. CMS_set1_eContentType() sets the embedded content type of a CMS_ContentInfo structure. It should be called with CMS functions with the CMS_PARTIAL flag and before the structure is finalised, otherwise the results are undefined. ASN1_OBJECT *CMS_get0_eContentType() returns a pointer to the embedded content type. NOTES
As the 0 implies CMS_get0_type() and CMS_get0_eContentType() return internal pointers which should not be freed up. CMS_set1_eContentType() copies the supplied OID and it should be freed up after use. The ASN1_OBJECT values returned can be converted to an integer NID value using OBJ_obj2nid(). For the currently supported content types the following values are returned: NID_pkcs7_data NID_pkcs7_signed NID_pkcs7_digest NID_id_smime_ct_compressedData: NID_pkcs7_encrypted NID_pkcs7_enveloped RETURN VALUES
CMS_get0_type() and CMS_get0_eContentType() return and ASN1_OBJECT structure. CMS_set1_eContentType() returns 1 for success or 0 if an error occurred. The error can be obtained from ERR_get_error(3). SEE ALSO
ERR_get_error(3) HISTORY
CMS_get0_type(), CMS_set1_eContentType() and CMS_get0_eContentType() were all first added to OpenSSL 0.9.8 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 CMS_get0_type(3)