Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Software to deploy website ?
Top Forums Web Development Software to deploy website ? Post 302663443 by Arun_Linux on Thursday 28th of June 2012 06:21:05 AM
Old 06-28-2012
does these software's allow to edit the codes.. for example if i use joomla will i be able to edit the php code generated while designing the web page?

One more question:
I know some basic perl, so can you suggest me a perl based CMS such that i can have hands on perl scripting too..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Deploy a package on many systems

I had a question on my interview today. so how would you automate install/upgrade to a package to 200 servers. and obviously not by going to each system physically. Answer: NFS share , using perl script and rpm utility. But i have not done such kind of install/upgrade so my knowledge is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Want Secure Shopping Cart Software for my Ecommerce website?

Want to purchase ecommerce software that I can use to create online shopping store. It needs to be secure, reliable, easy to use and update. Provide me good recommendations, All genuine advice welcomed. Thanks in Advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where is the best location to deploy an application on Tomcat over Linux?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the best location to deploy an application on Tomcat over Linux server. The application structure is as follows: 1. WAR - the app itself. 2. conf - configuration files that are part of the product, not to be changed in deployment 3. local_conf - overriding... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moshebs
0 Replies
CAMPING(1)							   User Commands							CAMPING(1)

NAME
camping - small Ruby web framework for MVC type applications SYNOPSIS
camping app1.rb app2.rb... DESCRIPTION
Camping is a web framework which consistently stays at less than 4kb of code. The idea here is to store a complete fledgling web applica- tion (written in Ruby) in a single file like many small CGIs, but to organize it as a Model-View-Controller application like Rails does. You can then easily move it to Rails once you've got it going. Specific options: -h, --host HOSTNAME Host for web server to bind to (default is all IPs) -p, --port NUM Port for web server (defaults to 3301) -d, --database FILE SQLite3 database path (defaults to ~/.camping.db) -C, --console Run in console mode with IRB -s, --server NAME Server to force (mongrel, webrick, console) Common options: -?, --help Show this message -v, --version Show version FILES
~/.camping.db The default database file. SEE ALSO
The Camping website on http://camping.rubyforge.org/. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Paul van Tilburg <paulvt@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). camping 2.0 May 2010 CAMPING(1)