Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Software to deploy website ?
Top Forums Web Development Software to deploy website ? Post 302663433 by Arun_Linux on Thursday 28th of June 2012 06:02:24 AM
Old 06-28-2012
thanks itkamaraj for giving the right word to google...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Deploy a package on many systems

I had a question on my interview today. so how would you automate install/upgrade to a package to 200 servers. and obviously not by going to each system physically. Answer: NFS share , using perl script and rpm utility. But i have not done such kind of install/upgrade so my knowledge is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Want Secure Shopping Cart Software for my Ecommerce website?

Want to purchase ecommerce software that I can use to create online shopping store. It needs to be secure, reliable, easy to use and update. Provide me good recommendations, All genuine advice welcomed. Thanks in Advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where is the best location to deploy an application on Tomcat over Linux?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the best location to deploy an application on Tomcat over Linux server. The application structure is as follows: 1. WAR - the app itself. 2. conf - configuration files that are part of the product, not to be changed in deployment 3. local_conf - overriding... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moshebs
0 Replies
ANY2DJVU(1)							   DjVuLibre-3.5						       ANY2DJVU(1)

NAME
any2djvu - Convert .ps/.ps.gz/.pdf to .djvu SYNOPSIS
any2djvu url {filename(s)} DESCRIPTION
Converts files from .ps/.ps.gz/.pdf to .djvu by running them through a web server willing to perform this task. Invoke with -h switch for usage information. ENVIRONMENT
Non-empty value of DJVU_ONLINE_ACK acknowledges transmission of the documents to the server (so that no warning dialog is displayed). EXAMPLES
any2djvu http://www.bcl.hamilton.ie/~barak/papers mesh-preprint.ps.gz any2djvu localfile.pdf AUTHORS
David Kreil, Barak A. Pearlmutter, Yaroslav O. Halchenko BUGS
Using a web-based encoder server is a stop-gap measure until better encoders enjoy wide free distribution. There is a security issue in operating on documents not intended for widespread distribution, which could be partially although not com- pletely ameliorated by using a secure web connection. SEE ALSO
The entire djvu suite, eg djvu(1), djview(1), and djvuserver(1). DjVuLibre-3.5 02/12/2003 ANY2DJVU(1)