Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Software to deploy website ?
Top Forums Web Development Software to deploy website ? Post 302663427 by itkamaraj on Thursday 28th of June 2012 05:55:10 AM
Old 06-28-2012
wordpress, Drupal, Joomala

google for "open source content management systems"

List of content management systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Deploy a package on many systems

I had a question on my interview today. so how would you automate install/upgrade to a package to 200 servers. and obviously not by going to each system physically. Answer: NFS share , using perl script and rpm utility. But i have not done such kind of install/upgrade so my knowledge is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Want Secure Shopping Cart Software for my Ecommerce website?

Want to purchase ecommerce software that I can use to create online shopping store. It needs to be secure, reliable, easy to use and update. Provide me good recommendations, All genuine advice welcomed. Thanks in Advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where is the best location to deploy an application on Tomcat over Linux?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the best location to deploy an application on Tomcat over Linux server. The application structure is as follows: 1. WAR - the app itself. 2. conf - configuration files that are part of the product, not to be changed in deployment 3. local_conf - overriding... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moshebs
0 Replies
MojoMojo::Formatter::Include(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 MojoMojo::Formatter::Include(3pm)

module_loaded
       Return true if the module is loaded.

NAME
MojoMojo::Formatter::Include - Include files in your content. DESCRIPTION
Include files verbatim in your content, by writing {{include <url>}}. Can be used for transclusion from the same wiki, in which case the inline version of the page is pulled. METHODS
format_content_order Format order can be 1-99. The Include formatter runs on 5, before all formatters (except Redirect), so that included content (most often from the same wiki) can be parsed for markup. To avoid markup interpretation, surround the {{include <url>}} with a "<div>": <div>Some uninterpreted Markdown: {{include http://mysite.com/rawmarkdown.txt}}</div> format_content Calls the formatter. Takes a ref to the content as well as the context object. include <c> <url> Returns the content at the URL. Will store a cached version in "$c->cache". SEE ALSO
MojoMojo, Module::Pluggable::Ordered, URI::Fetch AUTHORS
Marcus Ramberg <mramberg@cpan.org> LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-08-07 MojoMojo::Formatter::Include(3pm)