Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Event Prediction - Euro 2012
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Event Prediction - Euro 2012 Post 302662635 by ni2 on Wednesday 27th of June 2012 12:39:36 AM
Old 06-27-2012
Thank you.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Predict Future Outcomes in Our Event Prediction Market

Folks love to predict the future, so we have enabled predicting the future for members. So, please enjoy placing your Forum Bits predicting future outcomes in our new Event Prediction Market. Current events you can predict include science, technology, M&A and other global events: Oracle... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Event Prediction - New Sports Events

Hi, Some sports predictions suggestions. Although the Celtics are still playing the Heat. Just being optimistic that they will win. Otherwise, please change to Heat. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
9 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Euro 2012 Final - Italy vs Spain

Its Italy vs Spain in the final on Sunday! I hope this is going to be a "good" match that ends in 90 mins or extra time. No penalties. I wasn't expecting Italy in the final, I think the Germans just went to sleep. But that said Italy worked hard and they deserve to be in the final. There... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
0 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

change the year in the event prediction market

Can you change the year in the event prediction market Facebook Stock Will Be Over $70 a Share By the End of 2102? (Closes for placing Bits on 09-30-12 - 10:30 PM) (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: itkamaraj
8 Replies
GStreamer::Event(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     GStreamer::Event(3pm)

NAME
GStreamer::Event - Structure describing events that are passed up and down a pipeline DESCRIPTION
The various event types are represented as subclasses: GStreamer::Event::FlushStart GStreamer::Event::FlushStop GStreamer::Event::EOS GStreamer::Event::NewSegment GStreamer::Event::Tag GStreamer::Event::BufferSize GStreamer::Event::QOS GStreamer::Event::Seek GStreamer::Event::Navigation GStreamer::Event::Custom::UP GStreamer::Event::Custom::DS GStreamer::Event::Custom::DS::OOB GStreamer::Event::Custom::Both GStreamer::Event::Custom::Both::OOB To create a new event, you call the constructor of the corresponding class. To check if an event is of a certain type, use the type method: if ($event -> type eq "newsegment") { # ... } elsif ($event -> type eq "eos") { # ... } To get to the content of an event, call the corresponding accessor: if ($event -> type eq "newsegment") { my $update = $event -> update; my $rate = $event -> rate; my $format = $event -> format; my $start_value = $event -> start_value; my $stop_value = $event -> stop_value; my $stream_time = $event -> stream_time; # ... } elsif ($event -> type eq "tag") { my $tag = $event -> tag; # ... } METHODS
structure = $event->get_structure eventtype = $event->type ENUMS AND FLAGS
enum GStreamer::EventType o 'unknown' / 'GST_EVENT_UNKNOWN' o 'flush-start' / 'GST_EVENT_FLUSH_START' o 'flush-stop' / 'GST_EVENT_FLUSH_STOP' o 'eos' / 'GST_EVENT_EOS' o 'newsegment' / 'GST_EVENT_NEWSEGMENT' o 'tag' / 'GST_EVENT_TAG' o 'buffersize' / 'GST_EVENT_BUFFERSIZE' o 'sink-message' / 'GST_EVENT_SINK_MESSAGE' o 'qos' / 'GST_EVENT_QOS' o 'seek' / 'GST_EVENT_SEEK' o 'navigation' / 'GST_EVENT_NAVIGATION' o 'latency' / 'GST_EVENT_LATENCY' o 'step' / 'GST_EVENT_STEP' o 'custom-upstream' / 'GST_EVENT_CUSTOM_UPSTREAM' o 'custom-downstream' / 'GST_EVENT_CUSTOM_DOWNSTREAM' o 'custom-downstream-oob' / 'GST_EVENT_CUSTOM_DOWNSTREAM_OOB' o 'custom-both' / 'GST_EVENT_CUSTOM_BOTH' o 'custom-both-oob' / 'GST_EVENT_CUSTOM_BOTH_OOB' SEE ALSO
GStreamer COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005-2011 by the gtk2-perl team. This software is licensed under the LGPL. See GStreamer for a full notice. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-01 GStreamer::Event(3pm)