Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Putty recognise keystroke wrongly! Post 302662627 by linwufei125 on Tuesday 26th of June 2012 11:51:04 PM
Old 06-27-2012
I don't have VT240, so I tried VT100+, looks like it works!!!
Thanks a lot!!! Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Linux can't seem to recognise the modem

I am using linux 8.1 which is running on a dell 250n laptop. I have trouble getting onto the internet as the system is failing to recognise the modem. How can i resolve this issue? Thanx in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigTool4u2
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CVSWeb won't recognise mount points

Hi guys, The data store behind our CVS server is on a windows box for reasons best known to my predecessors. Therefore the CVSROOT is a cifs mount point, actually it's /mnt/CVS but that's by the by. The problem I have is that CVSWeb fails to recognise mount points as directories, and tells... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AdamRoper
0 Replies

3. Solaris

wrongly encapsulated appdg instead of rootdg

hi guys, i was doing a fresh installation of vxvm 4.0 on solaris 8 Sun enterprise 3500 and when i ran vxinstall command it gave me option of appdg and appdg02 to be encapsulated . I wanted to encapsulate rootdg. i wrongly encapsulated appdg. is there any work around for this ? your response... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ishila
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wrongly linked my new file ..

Hi All, I was trying to point /unix-> new unix kernel ( unix_64_A ).. but instead by mistakenly i did the other way ..my new unix ( unix_64_A -> /unix ) ?? .. unfortunately i have only one copy of unix_64_A ..is there any way to solve this problem ..please help me asap . Thanks Vamshi. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: siddaonline
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[BASH] recognise new line regex in case statement

Hi, I'm trying to write a routine to parse a file that contains data that will be read into arrays. The file is composed of labels to identify data types and arbitrary lines of data with the usual remarks and empty new lines as is common with config files. The initial pass is built as so:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ASGR
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Swap space related issues, how to recognise the newly attached disk

hi!:) i got a problem....:wall::wall: i got several disks in my diskarray. I attached new disk to allocate it to the swap space. The problem is : how to recognise the newly attached disk? I've one more requirement -:wall:- i want to run dns service on another port number.how can i do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk seems to be wrongly placed?

Dear all, I have small script ( which after introducing few changes) is not working as desired way . The content of the output file from this script is following ----------- 1492033600... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: emily
0 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete my post which was posted wrongly

Hi Moderator, Please delete the below post which i posted by mistake.Thanks in advance. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/260605-closed-script-not-working-new-post.html Kindly help me on this. Thanks, vijay (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhas85
1 Replies

9. Solaris

How to recover wrongly deleted volume in VxVM?

Hi On solaris 10 system my one veritas volume got accidently deleted. Now could any one tell me how to recover it. If I am taking regular backup of disk group of that volume through vxconfigbackup as I want to recover only particular volume only. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amity
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

REGEXPRESSION Getting wrongly

Hello Experts, My requirement is to read a file which contains regular expression and use that expression in my find command.I will not use all the regular expression which is there inside the file, Based on certain condition I will use it for that day. I used below regular expression inside a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gvkumar25
6 Replies
glutKeyboardUpFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT						 glutKeyboardUpFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutKeyboardUpFunc - sets the keyboard up (key release) callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutKeyboardUpFunc(void (*func)(unsigned char key, int x, int y)); ARGUMENTS
func The new keyboard up callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutKeyboardFunc sets the keyboard up (key release) callback for the current window. When a user types into the window, each key release matching an ASCII character will generate a keyboard up callback. The key callback parameter is the generated ASCII character. The state of modifier keys such as Shift cannot be determined directly; their only effect will be on the returned ASCII data. The x and y callback parameters indicate the mouse location in window relative coordinates when the key was pressed. When a new window is created, no keyboard callback is initially registered, and ASCII key strokes in the window are ignored. Passing NULL to glutKeyboardFunc disables the generation of keyboard callbacks. During a keyboard up callback, glutGetModifiers may be called to determine the state of modifier keys when the keystroke generating the callback occurred. To avoid the reporting of key release/press pairs due to auto repeat, use glutIgnoreKeyRepeat to ignore auto repeated keystrokes. There is no guarantee that the keyboard press callback will match the exact ASCII character as the keyboard up callback. For example, the key down may be for a lowercase b, but the key release may report an uppercase B if the shift state has changed. The same applies to sym- bols and control characters. The precise behavior is window system dependent. Use glutSpecialUpFunc for a means to detect non-ASCII key releases. SEE ALSO
glutKeyboardFunc, glutSpecialUpFunc, glutSpecialFunc, glutCreateWindow, glutMouseFunc, glutSpaceballButtonFunc, glutButtonBoxFunc, glut- TabletButtonFunc, glutGetModifiers, glutIgnoreKeyRepeat AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutKeyboardUpFunc(3GLUT)