Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh
Top Forums Web Development HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh Post 302662595 by figaro on Tuesday 26th of June 2012 07:50:58 PM
Old 06-26-2012
You should not be using comment tags in the css styling:
Code:
<!--   -->

These should both be left out.

The error you are looking for is here:
Code:
<body

should be:
Code:
body

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Safe_mode !!! Ahhhh

Hi, Can anyone please please, help me disable LOCAL value safe_mode. In the php.ini safe_mode = Off When I launch, a phpinfo page, LOCAL value remains on and MASTER remains off. I have searched elsewhere and have tried to add a line on code in the httpd.conf , restart Apache sitll no... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: peachesboy
5 Replies

2. Web Development

On Css

<html> <head> <style> div.box {width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 30px; font: 46 pt times new roman;} </style> </head> <body> <div class="box" style=" filter": progid:DXImagetransform.Microsoft.Alpha (Opacity=100, FinishOpacity=0, Style=1, StartX=0, FinishX=0,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
0 Replies

3. Web Development

CSS frameworks

I have been reading up on CSS frameworks, to see if it could be useful for an intranet that I am helping to build, but the true purpose does not become clear to me. What circumstances would the deployment of a CSS framework be useful in? What does a CSS framework do that a CMS template cannot do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Optimizing JS and CSS

Yes. Got few suggestions. - How about minifying resources - mod_expires - Service workers setup https://www.unix.com/attachments/web-programming/7709d1550557731-sneak-preview-new-unix-com-usercp-vuejs-demo-screenshot-png (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
8 Replies

5. Web Development

Web development learning thread(Javascript, HTML, CSS, angular, vue.js).

Hello All, After getting inspired from Neo, I have started a bit of JS learning these days. Whenever I learn something I will try to post it here(as of now my learning is NOT exactly bookish where I am going chapter by chapter etc, it could be more like small-small project vice kind of), I... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
25 Replies
HSCOLOUR(1)							   User Commands						       HSCOLOUR(1)

NAME
HsColour - generate colourised output for Haskell code SYNOPSIS
HsColour options [file.hs] DESCRIPTION
HsColour is a program that colourises Haskell code. It currently has six output formats: ANSI terminal codes, HTML 3.2 with <font> tags, HTML 4.01 with CSS, XHTML 1.0 with inline CSS styling, LaTeX, and mIRC chat client codes. Flag reference: -version Print out version information. -help A rudimentary help message. -oOUTPUT Write the output to the specified file. -tty Write output with ANSI terminal code colours (this is the default). -html Write output in HTML 3.2 format with font tags. -css Write output in HTML 4.01 format with CSS styling. -icss Write output in XHTML 1.0 format with inline CSS styling. -latex Write output as LaTeX source code. -mirc Output for IRC. -lit When outputting HTML etc, inform HsColour that the input Haskell code is Literate Haskell. -lit-tex When outputting LaTeX, inform HsColour that the input Haskell code is Literate Haskell. -anchor In HTML mode add named anchors. -partial Create output fragments (ie omit the HTML DOCTYPE header, CSS stylesheet link, or LaTeX prologue) for embedding in a larger docu- ment. -print-css Print out the default CSS definitions, in case you lose the .css file. -nolit Turn off -lit mode. -noanchor Turn off -anchor mode. -nopartial Turn off -partial mode. The HsColour homepage is at http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/fp/darcs/hscolour/ . COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2009 Malcolm Wallace and Bjorn Bringert This program comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. You may redistribute copies of this program under the terms of the GNU General Public License. For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING. AUTHOR
The text for this page was constructed from HsColour's main web page by Erik de Castro Lopo <erikd@mega-nerd.com>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). HsColour July 2009 HSCOLOUR(1)